Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, everything looks pristine Rose, what a nice place you have worked so hard on and made, the ol' hippy is gonna be impressed.....

Your gonna wake up one morning and those will be monsters. July is gonna do it to them. Looks so good green and lush there. Beautiful.

Thank you for the link.

Dala, Yes, i am looking forward to the old hippies visit with his wife, can't wait to meet both of them. I think i will try to put on the dog for them...what does put on the dog even mean?

Thanks TCH.. With the heat i find the hay really helps cool the roots. Do you think that is what your taco leaves are?

I'm thinking your talking to me about tacos. Yup, I'm going with heat. It has been running around 100f daily here, with some wind. We are starting to see the water getting less already. We are gonna try and blow the well out/recondition it this year. We have never done anything to it in ..... Hum, next year it will be thirty years. Dang I'm old...eeek! I understand the sides of the well walls sluff down into the area where the water holds. We will prolly redo the whole system, replacing the holding tank too. If it would just rain more. Global warming, myth or fact? I'm in the fact camp. Have a wonderful day Rose. Ima old lady rambling in your thread today.

Thank you TC for rambling and figuring out i was talking to you.. I am just glad the plants can take the heat.

And yes i know the stars and stripes are not mathematically correct. Me and my Granddaughter just wanted it to look like the flag. Im gonna do a Pirate one just like it. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Its made fron an old fence panel that we turned sideways and painted,,then i hung it on my fence. Was fun.

Wow WH you got a cool space too, love the flag art...I'm really patriotic. The fountain and the peppers are sure pretty too, both you and Rose have great spaces to relax.

Thank you Dela. Its where i spend most my off time.

Thanks Mam. You ever round Dallas,,you and Mr RB more then welcome.

Wow Rose...you have such a beautiful yard...&......You're girls are looking marvellous....

Rose You forgot to blurr the dog's face to protect His/her identity :hubba: :D

I will trace that dog down. :rofl: he will pay for growing that evil weed.

The O'l Hippy called me a bit ago....we was missin each other lol. He is well and enjoying his great adventure...he told me he would bring his two dogs so no need to put the dog on, he is just excited about seeing you. I told him I would be glad when he gets back...he smiled and chuckled and said October is not so far away.

Oh, weedhopper, your yard is just wonderful, too!

Rosebud, "my" plants look wonderful! Thanks so much.

Oh--My buddies from Idaho just pulled in. They brought my ATV and some imnplements, so that I can start to work on my yard. Later

Mrs rose, your garden is looking very nice. Poor Howard, now his face is on the world wide web. Lol.

I love looking at the gardens. I can almost hear the plants talking to each other (I probably shouldn't have hit that bowl so hard :doh: )

Very peaceful looking. I could just sit there and watch the breeze blow them around in a gentle dance. :)

Latest posts

Back