Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Thors Hammer 67 days by St. Nick
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Medical Marijuana
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2017, 12:20 PM   #1
4thstreet1

4thstreet1 4thstreet1 4thstreet1 4thstreet1 4thstreet1 4thstreet1 4thstreet1 4thstreet1 4thstreet1 4thstreet1 4thstreet1
Default How Medical Marijuana Can Help with Sleep

Medical marijuana has numerous health benefits. It can help you a great deal when fighting cancer, glaucoma, diabetes etc. According to the users of medical marijuana, it’s the best remedy which also offers peripheral benefits. One such benefit of using medical marijuana is “improved sleep”.

Learn different types of sleep disorders and how medical marijuana is helpful in the treatment of these disorders.
4thstreet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:58 PM   #2
Dan789

Dan789 Dan789 Dan789 Dan789 Dan789 Dan789 Dan789 Dan789 Dan789 Dan789 Dan789

I've found it's invaluable as an aid in allowing my wife to sleep. Even my a Dad who had trouble was converted after consuming a few MJ brownies that I shared with him. (Not all at once)
Dan789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:12 AM   #3
rodriguezsmith

rodriguezsmith

I got medical marijuana from a licensed local dispensary that surprisingly helped my mom to sleep well as she was fighting cancer and was not able to sleep throughout the day. Thanks to that MMJ strain!
rodriguezsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:37 PM   #4
2RedEyes

2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes

I recently grew some "Big Buddha Cheese" a heavily indica hybrid hoping that it would help my wife sleep at night. I made canna butter from the buds and trim and we tried adding it to a night time caffeine free tea. It a,ways knocks me right out but my wife just can't go to sleep after drinking this stuff. It was called "Sleepy Time decafinated peach tea, I don't think it is the tea keeping her up as it's intended for bed time. Any suggestions for a better herb strain to try?
I got these thoughts in my own head
Todd Snider
2RedEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:50 PM   #5
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Grand daddy purple is a good knock out for me. And i am not easily knocked out. MK Ultra is a good one too.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 01:50 PM   #6
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

You know 2RedEyes, I think some people just do not respond to indicas with sleepiness. I personally, have never found a strain that "puts me down". Throughout the years I have looked for a good indica strain that would knock me out at night, but have not found one. There are ones that relax me and ones that make me non-motivational, but none that actually put me to sleep. I find edibles to be a bit better for me, too when looking for something to slow me down and help me sleep.

Just as a side note, Sleepy Time is a name brand and even though the tea is decaffeinated, not all the caffeine is removed when products are decaffeinated. It could be that she is sensitive to caffeine and the small amount of caffeine IS affecting her sleep. Also, how much cannabutter would/could you add to a cup of tea? It may not be enough for her. I would recommend her trying the cannabutter with/on something else to make sure the tea is not causing her sleeplessness.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:34 PM   #7
Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Surfer Joe Surfer Joe Surfer Joe Surfer Joe Surfer Joe Surfer Joe Surfer Joe Surfer Joe Surfer Joe Surfer Joe

I've found that edibles have a more up effect for me than smoking, and I have fallen asleep sitting up in my computer chair after smoking northern lights.
Surfer Joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
medical cannabis