Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Northern Lights (Pink Pistol Pheno) by tcbud
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2017, 06:55 PM   #401
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Sounds cool my friend. There was a time when i wouldn't have dreamed of using LEDs,,,but i have seen yalls grows and how far LEDs have come in the last few yrs,,and i am sold. Especially on the Trich production. Plus it is my understanding that they dont put as much heat out as most light systems. Is this true? Also,,why do you have to keep them so far away from the canopy?
WeedHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:18 PM   #402
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Yes they are way cooler. my tent runs about 78 to 80 degrees. You can get them to close and burn a plant up. You also will feed a lot less. Ask me how I know. Done both. Gonna run these and get back to DWC. Still will run a dirt plant at times. You need advice ask umbra or Rose. I am feeling my way through it.
WoodHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:21 PM   #403
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Cool. Yep,,,DWC will be my method. THG and Andy52 got me started with DWC back in 2008. I love growing DWC.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:31 PM   #404
2RedEyes

2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes

Here is my funky little micro grow box. 2'x2' x about 3.5' high. A little Scrog net as well. Nothing growing in there now cuz they're all outside. These are each 14.5 watts with the bulbs cut off. They work great for a small indoor grow. They don't make much heat so I may add a couple more before next winter. Won't work so good if you need a lot of medication but fine for experimenting. I like it because I can swap different intensities and light k's and they're cheap at homedepot....
I also have 4 small 100mm computer fans moving air in and out plus the fan in the picture to stir the air. Last grow I had two plants in there and it fill the Scrog.
Attached Images

I got these thoughts in my own head
Todd Snider
2RedEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:03 PM   #405
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Red it looks like it will work. Just 1 of them cheap light I got would light that up big time. Love to see it running. I thought about them. Went the other way.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:20 PM   #406
WeedHopper

My grows are personal grows,,,so my 3x7x8 should do just fine. I grew some awesome buds with my HOT5s,,,so im going to use HOT5s and incorporate LEDS somehow. I will definitely use my HOT5s for vegging short bushy plants and then flip and use the LEDS and T5s. Thats the plan anyway,,,but we will see.
Looks good Red. Nothing like growing your own Dank.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:43 PM   #407
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

maybe rose needs to take a long break.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:52 PM   #408
WoodHippy

Now Rose as you tell us. Nobody going Anywhere. But you are human and we all need a break.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:55 PM   #409
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Rose I been watching what happened in Virginia today and taking a long break is what I'm thinking too !-- I am not one of them ! --
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:01 PM   #410
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Me either keef, i am not one of them and never will be. It is good vs evil. I hope good wins. I may leave here. I am thinking about it, but with what happened today, this was my biggest fear and told wh a long time ago this crap would happen. now it has.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:36 PM   #411
WeedHopper

Yep,,,we all need breaks sometimes. Ive taken a few myself.
And yep i seen what happened today. It has happened many times in my life time,,,White Supremacist are morons. And so are the other idiots holding bats. They are all fkig morons. Now what?
Woodhippy,,what you growing?
Old 08-12-2017, 11:53 PM   #412
WoodHippy

Strawberry Daiquiri front left pheno 1, front right Arcata Train Wreck, Rear is Strawberry Daiquiri Pheno 2. No 1 Is a Short Inter-nodal spacing, While 2 is 3 times as much. Rose we will miss you. I got so muck to say about them White Supremacist Morons. But I will keep my mouth shut.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:02 AM   #413
Hackerman

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about but I'll bet this is one of those times I'm glad I don't have a TV. LMAO

No news is good news.
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:03 AM   #414
WeedHopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodHippy View Post
Strawberry Daiquiri front left pheno 1, front right Arcata Train Wreck, Rear is Strawberry Daiquiri Pheno 2. No 1 Is a Short Inter-nodal spacing, While 2 is 3 times as much. Rose we will miss you. I got so muck to say about them White Supremacist Morons. But I will keep my mouth shut.
Im with you my friend, ,,i hate ignorance, ,,and those guys are at the top of my list for idiots.
Man that strawberry Daiquiri sounds bad ***.
Rose and Keef need to let this go and let's just focus on that awesome flower we all love. This crap on TV ive seen since 1966,,whats new.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:13 AM   #415
WeedHopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackerman View Post
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about but I'll bet this is one of those times I'm glad I don't have a TV. LMAO

No news is good news.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:17 AM   #416
WoodHippy

I agree Hopper. So far I am glad I got a Filter. No smell in the house. Open the tent and Spicy hash comes out. I am only day 12 Flower.

I am gonna say this. I fly the flag of so called hate. It is a Heritage thing to me. I have Family that fought and Died. I am a Member Of Sons of Confederate Veterans. I was A Living History( Civil War Reenactor) I hate No One. Going to bed (Get High And Forget about it)
Old 08-13-2017, 01:05 AM   #417
WeedHopper

Many of my Family are war veterans.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:46 AM   #418
WeedHopper

Time for some hot coffee. Trying to wake up.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:00 PM   #419
WoodHippy

Morning OFC Working in the garden and mowing for me today.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:23 PM   #420
WeedHopper

Morning Woodhippy and Giggy. Hope ya has a great day. Its raining here a little. Love the cloudy sky's.