Stupid Bugs it's -35 outside and I got bugs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So as you guys know I can't leave my plants alone and I saw white specs and it's damn mites. They are loving the sativas. So stank gave the plants some
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424049603.376173.jpg
It seems to have worked but one plant is badly damaged so I'm gonna kill her :(. Monday is a holiday so I can't get to the shop till Tuesday .

I'm going full SNS line from the net I had enough of this. I am also ordering lady bugs for my bloom room. I need these meds I can't have this.
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424050522.377271.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424050533.817378.jpg

What the heck happened? Do you have a fan blowing in there to help not get PM? SNS is good product but you have to be diligent. If you get that you won't need the lady bugs and if the lady bugs have nothing to eat or drink they will just die all over your plants.

Spider mites are called the borg for a good reason. Do exactly as the label tells you... It is a horrible thing, but most of us have been through it. Hang in there.

Careful with the pm, it can be borgish also, im assumimg all fans and exhaust run 24-7 non stop,
I had it a few years ago and threw out 6 big plants, then because i didnt scrub the room it came back, i had to do a sulphur burn to clean the room.

A little bit of bleach mixed into water will do the job.

Only you know if it was necessary, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Like I said earlier, I tried to fight a losing battle with a bad case of pm once and in the end it cost me far more than if I had just cleaned house right away.

Latest posts

Back