Help! Lowryder #2 Growing extremely slow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

st00ner

Reaction score
Well it is Day 11, and my Lowryders started developing their second pair of pots leafs over the two round ones... that makes four leaves total, and the plants are about an inch in diameter....

I have 5000 lumens per square foot, they are in 9" deep containers of Fox Farms ocean forrest, temperature a constant 76. I have only watered twice so far..... The leaves are by no means drooping. I let the tap water sit out 48 hours before watering as well. It was room temperature. I have no watered with any nutes yet. I have constant airflow being sucked in with my fan so thats not the problem.

One wierd thing I did notice is the center of some of the plants turning light green and almost yellow...

Also at the start of my grow, some of my stems were a bit redish but since have turned that grey green color stems are supposed to look like.

I look at other peoples grows and their plant already has GIANT amount of leaves and everything... it was just soil like mine!

I did transplant them to a bigger medium a couple days ago and a few had rootballs and a few didnt.

Can anyone think what I am doing wrong.... They are growing so slowly!

Sorry, my camera is broken.

They are exactly as I described...

4 leaves, the two new ones are half the size of the original, he center of the plant is light green/a hint of yellow.

They are about an inch tall...

They have a faint hint of yellow at the tip of new growth....

No worries,That light green color is new growth.They sound about right for 11 days.Plus the transplant might stun them for a few days.

time4tokin20s said:
No worries,That light green color is new growth.They sound about right for 11 days.Plus the transplant might stun them for a few days.

Thanks man! I could not think of anything I was doing wrong...

I guess I just gotta give em some time!

BuddyLuv said:
are you giving her any nutes?

Nope, none. They are 12 days old now, and I can see noticable growth again :D

I am going to start nutes at day 21. 1/2 strength at first,

Got myself some 4-8-7 General Hydroponics Fora-Nova Bloom nutes.

I would be giving her a quarter strength shot if she is 14 days old. I give my clones 400 ppm right after they root for one week. Then I bump it up to 600 ppm grow nutes for the first week of veg., 800 ppm grow for the second. By the time I am 6 weeks into flower I am @ 1600 ppm.

take very easy with nutes...

they usually grow quicker with nutes... so very take easy with nutes..

thinks you know what to do.. you cool!!

I am using fox farms ocean forest dosn't that come with nutes? The person at my hydro shop told me to start nutes week 3 1/2 strength once, then full strength weekly.

Not sure I am an Aeroponic guy. My medium comes Distilled, RO, and Tap! lol

Latest posts

Back