Will they finish outside ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
I have 2 WW and 1 DNA Sour Kosher that are 5' to 6' tall and are 40 days in flower.
We have 13 hrs of daylight right now and 11 hrs dark.
Question = If I move them outdoors, will they continue to finish since they're so far along in flower or would I have problems somehow ??

They "technically" should continue to bloom with that light schedule.

im halfway in flower, so add another 30 days or so and we prob. will have close to anther hr. of daylight.
so looking at 13/11

WELL 12/12 IS apparently the ideal but 13 should still cause him to be in bloom. Nvr bloomed OD so couldn't tell you for sure. Tomato's bloom under a 13/11 indoor schedule, but mayhaps canna is different.

I've never walked the line of 12/12 that close...but due to the higher sun position angle, and days getting longer....re-veg has to be a concern.

Understood.

again I've never grown OD. Just conjecturing, but from what I read, with six hours of darkness or less, the plants will continue to grow in its vegetative development as if they were experiencing an extensive summer season.

They will finish. Grew some on the window sill for fun a few years ago. Finished just fine.

Latest posts

Back