Brix's hydro LED grow tutorial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help? Frame your picture sideways so it's composed the way you want it to come out since you can not seem to rotate (in other words, take the pic sideways not up vertical. aka sideways not up and down :) ) But, I'm pretty sure there's a "rotate" option in there somewhere that you're just missing.

Beyond that, I wish you luck my friend! Lookin' like a good tent, do you like it? Is it what you were hoping for?

Yes it has zero light leaks. It's strong. Doesn't smell. Metal corner brackets. I'm super happy with it. The price was the best part. Lol

Ok, so I did some more work in my room, too tired to upload the pics right now. It'll have to wait till tomorrow.

I am going to have to adjust the hangers on my led's in order to maintain the 24 inch rule, and have room for the plants to grow. Once I get through this round I'll be cloning so I'll be able to run smaller plants. I'll be taking about 7 inches out of the wires, and re-looping them. That will still give me the eleven inches I need to put my filter up high and all four lights.

Glad I'm running short strains. Not sure about the auto though, but don't really care about that one much either!

I also have to figure out how I am gonna hang my controller up in there. I'm gonna have to mount it to a board and hang it from chain I guess. I'm worried how this tent will hold all the weight!

It's easy to make a little stand out of 1 inch pvc pipe and some elbows........

:bong:

Now we need to install the ebb and flow kit onto the flood table. Notice the two dimples in the flood tray. This is where we will drill two holes 1 1/4", using a hole saw in a power drill.

View attachment image.jpg

Sorry about the pics, the lighting in that room is very poor! The dimples are at the top center in the rectangle area.

This is what it looks like drilled out. Take care to clean the plastic burrs off of the edges of these holes with a sharp razor knife. You want a good seal when you install the ebb and flow kit.

lol...... my 3x3 table sits on a pvc frame I built with 1.5 inch pvc........ can put a 45 gallon home depot tote under it........ very similar to yours.
:48:

The short one is the flood side. It has a 1/2" connector on the bottom for the 1/2" tubing you see here. It will later be connected to the submersible pump in the reservoir. The taller one is the overflow side in order to control the depth of the flood. I have two risers on this one, add as many as needed to get the level of flood desired. It has a 3/4" connector on the bottom and gets the 3/4" tubing you see here, and will hang into the reservoir and all overflow water and nutes will dump back into the reservoir. When the flood cycle is done the water in the flood table will drain back through the flood side and back into the reservoir through the submersible pump in the reservoir.

So here is the submersible pump. We need to make a drip system for the seedlings to top feed them while the roots are small and cannot reach the water level in the flood table. Then when the seedlings get larger we will switch over to the flood table and eliminate the drip system.

Latest posts

Back