Satori.... how long do you flower yours?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you don't mind, i am feeling a little nostalgic here is my old grow satori. i hope you don't mind hackerman if i post this here.

Not at all. In fact, between your pics and HG's post, I'm convinced I have a pretty standard Satori.

About 18 days left until day 63. :)

Are you getting any early amber trichomes like I did with my two girls?

I have not seen any yet. Tomorrow is the end of week 7. One plant is mostly clear and one is mostly cloudy. No amber yet, although I really have not started looking real hard at them yet. I'll take a closer look tonight.

Nothing but clear on the 2 Silver Haze so far. I expect they will take a little longer than the Satori.

From the research I've done on the Silver Haze and the super Lemon Haze they say 70-75 days

Thanks Rosie. I plan to take them right about 63 days regardless of where they are. I need the space for the next crop so the sooner I harvest these mothers, the better. These 2 mothers will give a nice taste and sample of what's 2 come in the next few crops of clones. :)

Well, about 1 more week. Still mostly clear.

One of my Skunk plants turned hermie. It's the kind that only have a tiny nanner here and there so it won't ruin the entire plant but the bummer is that I just had to scrap 5 clones that I took from here. They were nice and healthy and just ready to take their mother's place in the flowering room.

So, that leaves me with only one good Sleestack Skunk plant for cloning. Oh well, one should be enough. I took a sample of this skunk a few days ago and tasted it today. I do believe that this is that "earthy" "musky" taste that I have been searching for. I took a lower branch tonight that had a few popcorn buds on it so I'll have a better taste in a few days when it dries.

The Satori are looking real nice as well. Today is day 54. :) I love harvesting. Even a tiny one like this. This should be just less than a pound from the 4 mothers.

Glad you have one good mom. Do you know why they hermied? I am just interested, was it fem seed? mojo for your finish..I would love to taste that skunk.

I'm not sure why. The grow has gone well and the plants are healthy. It is probably just genetics.

This was actually the kind of hermie I loved and raised for years when you couldn't buy seeds. I will get less than 5 seeds from this plant. The last crop I grew from my "Number 3" (my own strain) hermied so bad I had an entire Ball jar full of seeds from one crop. LOL It gets worse as the generations pass so since you can easily buy seeds now, this mommy is going bye bye. LOL

It was a freebie fem seed from either Herbie's or Attitude. I am looking for an RV to run around the country. When I get to the left coast, I'll stop bye and we can smoke a joint of it. LOL

You would be welcome... I will get you toasted as well, i hope. How big a motor home?

You can stop by my place on the way to Rosebuds. I am on the way. I have been looking for something earthy tasting. I would love to try some of the skunk. Like Roseburg, I will get you high in return.

Wow, 2 hot babes inviting me to come out West. I am having flashbacks of the 70's. LOL My body may still be in Ohio but my heart has just crossed the Illinois line and is headed through Iowa. LOL Thanks for the great invites.

I just had another sample of this Sleestack Skunk and I am really happy. I cut a lower branch yesterday and most of it is hanging but I put a few smaller buds in a plastic container and set it on top of my STB. It usually dries overnight there. I just had a couple bowls but I am going to see if there's enough for a joint.

Mrs. Hackerman just came in and said the room smelled like the heads shops used to smell in the 70's. It's that very earthy and musky incense they used to burn all the time. LOL

The bad news it (if it's actually bad news) that I have 2 crops of satori all ready to go into the flower room before I do another skunk run. :(

At least I'll have a few ounces from these 2 plants to keep me in the taste. I need more room. LOL

Bud88, you took the words right out of my mouth. We always want more space. My sister and I went to look at a house in Oregon on Monday. A smaller place, but with a full daylight basement. The owners are growers and there is a room about 11' sq that is set up for growing--they still had 4 1000W HPS hanging. There is water, a large whole house water purification system, 240, and ventilation run. The back yard has planting spaces that have great organic soil that has been built up over several years. The realtor told us that they brought in "truckloads of worm poo". I am trying not to get too hopeful--me moving is contingent upon my sister's place selling.

Hackerman, I would still be "on the way" to Rosebuds. This would put me about 2 hours closer to her place. I'm not sure how safe it would be for us to live only 4 hours away from each other.... Have you ever been out west? I just love the west with its mountains, lakes, streams, rivers, and high deserts.

Be warned though, if you think at 64 that I'm still hot, you ARE having flashbacks to the 70s.

Have you ever been out west? I just love the west with its mountains, lakes, streams, rivers, and high deserts.

Be warned though, if you think at 64 that I'm still hot, you ARE having flashbacks to the 70s.

Hey, some guys like antique cars, yes? LOL Oops, sorry. LOL

Yeah, I love the West Coast. I spent a lot of time there off and on during my life. I was last there 2 years ago for a couple months.Flew into San Fransisco and stayed there for a week and then rented a car and drove all over for the rest of the time. South through Santa Barbara (I love SB) down to LA and San Diego. Then, in and up through the forest and the trees to the mountains. I was a big climber when I was a kid so we stayed in Mariposa and climbed Yosemite for a week or so. I did Bridal Veil Falls one day and the next day I couldn't walk. LOL I think that was like 700 feet or something. Not bad for 60 years old. LOL

We were going to run up through Tahoe and head North but stuff happened at home so we had to come back.

I just love the West. I hate it here. LOL The weather is the worst of any I have visited in the entire world and I have filled 2 passport books. LOL

I plan to head West again real soon. However, this time, I don't plan to return East...... ever. :)

THG, your age is only a number! Think of yourself as a fine wine. :48:
That piece of property sounds absolutely devine!!!
I have plans to make a move once my parents have the lord to care for them. Oregon is on my short list of places to possibly hang my hat. Hopefully there are other properties like that one!

All this RV talk makes me want to rent one and plan a trip West. lol...
Can you imagine... The Marijuana Passion taxi....Picking up members on the way. We could have MP's version of Woodstock. We may however need some of the horse linament Rose mentioned in a thread I was reading the other day...

THG, at 64 years old you have earned every scar and wrinkle. The battle scars of life

LOL--thanks all. I DO realize that age is just a number, but I have beat myself up along the way...as my doc frequently reminds me. I have both worked and played hard along the way. Bud, I think of myself more like a well aged bourbon than wine. Wine just doesn't seem to convey enough "strength".

I am hoping that sis's place sells and we are able to get this. Although it needs a bunch of work, most of it is ascetics--carpet and paint. The bathrooms are icky, but hey, I am a plumber--gutting a bathroom doesn't scare me one bit. This getting old stuff on the other hand is a bit scary...

Boy, you can say that again. I have been burning it on both ends since I can remember. I must be at least 100 by now. LOL

Man, does my house stink. LOL

I decided to take these Satori a few days early. I am busy most of the rest of the week and today was the only day I have to spend as long as it takes to get this done. Geeze, even these 4 plants are stinking up the house like crazy. LOL Time to get out the ionizer.

Latest posts

Back