Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What up Rosebud ? -- I was just checking on U !---4 plants is all I see !-- I like that line up !

I did say that didn't I Keef... I think i can do 15 if i get a special something on my mm card that comes due in July I am thinking i should go big. LOL

I did say that didn't I Keef... I think i can do 15 if i get a special something on my mm card that comes due in July I am thinking i should go big. LOL

Rose, You might want to check the laws are changing like July 1...see if they are getting better or worse....might want to renew earlier..
I used the THC foundation ...they should have all the information....they are a traveling show:) *

Hello Rose, nice growing plants. I started 2 Auto Leman Haze today and of course I'm wishing for girls. This is going to be fun.

Thank you nes, nice to see you here. This morning i am going to transplant the seedlings to some plastic grow bags they will live in until they are put in the garden. I used some ffof with added perlite, mychoraize, and that molasses thing gro-kashi.

Good Evening. I got a Auto Lemon Haze that the seed pop and 1 BPU X BB that pop. Thinking of doing an experiment with different type of Organic soil. By Using ffof, hf and I want to try this BuffaLoam Oranic but wondering if you can give me some input on this kind of soil. :farm:

Nes, I think that is just buffalo ****. Just a natural nitrogen fertilizer, it isn't a complete food. It would be kinda like the worm castings, another source of N.

Hey Rose :) if I may add to what you said,

nes, the ferts in the soil, any soil, will feed the mj plant for so long, mj feeds quite a lot through its life cycle so you also need to find a suitable plant food, and you need to look for high PK low N for flowering your plants

Thank zem. I got nes on ffof with castings and guano... but the ffof is a bit expensives so she is trying to find a cheaper but good source. I told her if she uses soil w/out nutes in it she would have to use bottled nutes.. Zem, thanks and keep up the good advice. I don't use bottled nutes so maybe you can make a suggestion or anyone else please?

Not so much sweet tea like in the south. But I would make some for you YD.

In the summer I make my sweet tea on the patio in a gallon jar......... takes all day........ but it is so good...... we southerners love sweet tea.

Thank You Rose and Zem. I'm going to order new dirt early next month. Maybe, by then Rose, you will know more about the black magic organic soil. One of my Aurora lost all it fan leaf and I'm letting it grow. The leafs are a little light green but it is growing. I'll see were it will bring me. Always wishing for the best.

A gallon of clear cool water, a few tea bags and then sweeten it up with some tupelo honey and that's the way I like it.

Thank zem. I got nes on ffof with castings and guano... but the ffof is a bit expensives so she is trying to find a cheaper but good source. I told her if she uses soil w/out nutes in it she would have to use bottled nutes.. Zem, thanks and keep up the good advice. I don't use bottled nutes so maybe you can make a suggestion or anyone else please?

It can be done pretty cheap if she buys an additive like perlite and a bag of some other dirt, mix it with good local soil maybe, adding like 10% gravel make a big mix out of a small buy, even cheaper, gather some tree bark instead of perlite...

It can be done pretty cheap if she buys an additive like perlite and a bag of some other dirt, mix it with good local soil maybe, adding like 10% gravel make a big mix out of a small buy, even cheaper, gather some tree bark instead of perlite...

Hello zem, I was thinking about adding some perlite to my next batch of soil. Now, I just have to fine the right dirt. Time to experiment. I'll be a shopping. :bong2:

Rose, I would like to through these soils out there to see what you think.

Dr. Earth House plant organic 12ft $13
Eoscrups natural and organic moist garden soil. Does not state price or amount.
Pennington natural and organic potting soil. 1 cubic ft $7
Blackgold organic 16qt $8

Any feed back?

And, I found pennington fast acting gypsum 30lb for $16 I was wondering if this could be added to Organic soil for the growth of mj. :tokie:

Gypsum is lime and you don't know what kind of ph your dirt is. If you want to do it the right way, get a soil test? When i did it years ago it was 30 bucks. where i am it is very alkaline and if i added lime i would kill all my plants and trees. Most places are more acid then here... so it might not be a problem, but why take a chance.

I like Dr Earth's soil ok but some of it is so dense it would kill our plants if you don't add perlite. For every 4 cups of dr earth you would need to add 1-2 cups of perlite or you would not have adequate drainage. and the plants would suffer. They do offer a good organic soil base. The black gold organic would be ok, the one i am familiar with only has 5 % N in it.. that will work well for seedlings, but not thru out the grow. You will have to supplement with Nutrients. Unfortunately I think you get what you pay for. Like zem mentioned you could get one of those soils and mix with half of your own dirt or a cheaper brand just have to add a ton of perlight and either bottled nutes or dry amendments (****) We can make it work, but now you know why top shelf pot costs so much... I am on your side, lets find a way..

I am so glad Orangesunshine. Me too. Hey my ac/dc looks amazing now... very pretty girl. Can size cola's next time, right?

Thanks Rose, well it looks like I will be buying ffof. O:K, Rose I just went out to water AI and not even a gal would drain out. The water is just sitting on top. I think I am root bound. I haven't got any bigger pot than a 5 gal as of yet. I wonder if I plant it in the grown. Then I would not be able to move it. OH what to do, what to do.

nes, stick your finger in there and see if it is root bound. Are you in a smart pot? if so, don't worry about it there is a lot of room in the middle of the roots.

Latest posts

Back