Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ston!~ love pic 97..What a shot. I want to sit there. Your plants are kicking it.

So I spaced them apart a bit. Also cut all the bondage loose. They're all climbing for the sky. Also picked up some sns209 and just since Saturday already seems like less critters flying around and buzzing the plants. Can't show the pics cuz my kids the size comparison, haha, but in the last two weeks they've all grown 1-2 feet. Here's a current one

View attachment image.jpg

Oh, and also, Cannatonic is a thirsty strain! Two gallons of water and 24 hours later get home from work to both of them sagging and sad looking bone dry. Today upped those two to three gallons and got runoff. We'll see how they look tomorrow after work.

ston im using 5+ gal for my totes u need to be giving em more so u dont have to water so much

I don't mind watering daily. Its my therapy and how I decompress after crappy days of work :48: Just need to figure what each strain needs so I'm not stressing them getting too dry. Got home today and seems like three gallons is good for the cannatonic.

Thanks WH :)

Pineapple Express seems to be starting to flower the soonest. Larry OG seems like it's starting too. All the others are just grow grow growing!

View attachment image.jpg

ive got 2 that are about a week into flowering white hairs every where the rest all look like they are beginning to flower i think in a week or so all of mine will be flowering i already started bloom nutes have u or are u still waitin

Latest posts

Back