6 weeks into flowering and buds are shrinking leaves are dying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noobiewithadoobie: I would like to hear what happen? Did ya harvest,flush, or??/

since you are that close to harvest i would not do anything except give water as needed.nothing else.plain ph'd water.maybe some black strap in it.

noobiewithadoobie said:
If I flush and that is the cure, will I see new growth followiung and if so, how long should I wait to harvest? I am only 2 weeks from my original harvest date.

Good question. I 2 am eager to know the answer.

Hick said:
Harvest when the trichomes say they are ripe. -->http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18
At this point, "I" would advise to "leave 'em alone".. no nute, no water, no nothing. If you have properly flushed the medium with 3X the volume of the pots, with fresh, ph correct water, it will require a few days for them to recover.

thats the answer to your qustion lisa

Harvest when the trichomes say they are ripe!!! 20% amber for lighter smoke, 60% amber for some strong lay u out kinda of smoke.

I have some that look just like that, except my leaves didn't dry up... but the buds are weird... I have a thread in the problems forum also under 'weird razz' or something like that...
Last night I flushed, not once but twice... once with almost pure water and the next with ClearEx. I'm going out to check... but I went through this with the last batch... I thought it was the mother plant, but several strains are doing the same thing... It's awful, huh??? A couple of the guys think my problem is the mite spray... TakeDown... and it may have gotten into the soil also.
Look forward to seeing how yours do. Mine are almost chopable..lol... new word. I'll be chopping next week, so I'm hoping they will fill out.
Good luck.
:peace: ette

No, if you are only two weeks from harvest, the plants won't have any new vegetative growth.

I would say that you should decide when it is time to cut your losses at this point. For example, if the browning die-off encroaches well into the resin coated leaves and buds. YOu might want to harvest sooner.

Removing the fan leaves was, in my mind, the main cause of this die back. As one post noted, you have essentially removd the plants food factory, including its resin production, when the fan leaves were plucked.

So sorry about that.

VF

noobiewithadoobie said:
If I flush and that is the cure, will I see new growth followiung and if so, how long should I wait to harvest? I am only 2 weeks from my original harvest date.

Latest posts

Back