Purple Widow and White Widow Lemon??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaserKittensGoPewPew

2 string maestro
Reaction score
Alright well I was up on sensibleseeds.com and I was just browsing around. I came across this guy De Sjamaan's seeds. Has anyone ever ordered his seeds? Anyway he had two strains that caught my interest.

The first was Purple Widow... Here's the description...

Purple widow is an optimal outdoor cannabis plant. This purple giant grows to massive heights and shows amazing colours. Purple widow is a hybrid of Purple and White widow. For a purple variety purple widow is extremely strong, while this cannabis has the sweet flavour of purple.

He also has a strain called Lemon that is supposedly a cross of white widow and some other genetics he won't say. Here is the description...

This White Widow strain is bred with secret genetics. And with good reason, the layers of crystals that cover this lemon aroma cannabis plant are abundant. The buzz is overwhelming and pure pleasure. Get ready for a new variety of White Widow

I was wondering if anyone has heard any info/tried growing this stuff. Or even if anyone has ordered seeds from this guy and can give feedback.

Anyway, here's some pics

thank's!

pwidow.jpg

lemon.jpg

I ordered a pack from www.drchronic.com. They come in 12 packs and are very cheap(purp wid). On the docs site they are under white widow web. Good luck!

Alright well I was up on sensibleseeds.com and I was just browsing around. I came across this guy De Sjamaan's seeds. Has anyone ever ordered his seeds? Anyway he had two strains that caught my interest.

The first was Purple Widow... Here's the description...

Purple widow is an optimal outdoor cannabis plant. This purple giant grows to massive heights and shows amazing colours. Purple widow is a hybrid of Purple and White widow. For a purple variety purple widow is extremely strong, while this cannabis has the sweet flavour of purple.

He also has a strain called Lemon that is supposedly a cross of white widow and some other genetics he won't say. Here is the description...

This White Widow strain is bred with secret genetics. And with good reason, the layers of crystals that cover this lemon aroma cannabis plant are abundant. The buzz is overwhelming and pure pleasure. Get ready for a new variety of White Widow

I was wondering if anyone has heard any info/tried growing this stuff. Or even if anyone has ordered seeds from this guy and can give feedback.

Anyway, here's some pics

thank's!

View attachment 21342

View attachment 21343
I can t find these any where and there my favorite .I m praying someone kept breeding these Purple Widow seeds and has some,I need some

You realize this thread is 16 years old. Where do you get your seeds from normally? I see you are a new member. Why not come to the new member area and introduce yourself. Welcome to the Passion Joe.

You realize this thread is 16 years old. Where do you get your seeds from normally? I see you are a new member. Why not come to the new member area and introduce yourself. Welcome to the Passion Joe.
Yeah ,I m out of answers man ,This was a hail mary,lol I grew this strain back about the same time. I bred it with a Blueberry headband and it was the greatest bud I ve ever smoked. .I ve looked hi and low for this strain and now I m left checking old threads.I know its probly fruitless but it only takes one person so I figure what would it hurt to try.

Last edited:
Yeah ,I m out of answers man ,This was a hail mary,lol I grew this strain back about the same time. I bred it with a Blueberry headband and it was the greatest bud I ve ever smoked. .I ve looked hi and low for this strain and now I m left checking old threads.I know its probly fruitless but it only takes one person so I figure what would it hurt to try.
Welcome Joe Da Racer
I whipped an avatar up if you need one
1700054704329.png

Latest posts

Back