What does this look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annarko

Reaction score
what does this look like... the problem solved itself but i wanna know if it happens again
the drooping leaves that is!!

EDIT
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

annarko.jpg

Not sure, i know when i water mine, the plant droops like that for abit.

mines get like that when there's not enough light but it could be number of things are you using cfls?

okay they look better now that was a couple days ago and they have picked up steam since then this is how that one looks now

well i transplanted about 4 or 5 days before that firt picture and im leaning towards overwatering now that ive gotten replys from you guys i wish that i had a better way of telling how much to water them besides practice i mean ive barely turned my black thumb green lol

ok i test by sticking my finger about an inch down and if its dry then its time to water ,,,,or in veg you will soon be able to tell by the weight of the pots when dry :peace:

so is it good to give them water till they leak from the bottom of the pots?
or is that too much... when they were in the 2" pots i had to water them daily cause there wanst much soil there but these pots are 4" square 6" tall and they seem to be dry about every 2.5 days ive been giving them ro water with nutes about every other watering but i only put about 1ml of my flora nova per 1 gallon of water so im a little light on my solution

yes water slowly untill it drips outta the bottom leave for 5 minutes and if its all soaked up from the drip tray add a little more untill they are not sucking it up anymore ,, also dont forget roots like air to grow so try not to overwater to much :peace:,also if your ladies are happy with the nutes your giving stay with it ,,,,they will let you know if they want a stronger soloution :hubba:

sorry for the ramble :p

most garden suppliers have a moisture meter for under $10.00, you can use that untill you get a feel for how often they like water

good luck

well my ph meter has a moisture setting on it also but i dont know how accurate it is you know what i mean

Wow that a small pot to have it in. Are you planning on transplanting to a bigger pot soon? It may be roots not have anywhere to go. just my opinion

yeah i have some 8" pots that im going to replant them in soon... hopefully ill notice when they are rootbound sooner than the first time i repotted them

I'm saying either over watering or over nitrogen.

Probably the water, you should check out my thread in my sig the wet/dry cycle will clear everything right up!

It it's the nitrogen your leaves will start to look less bushy and curled under like a rams horn. Flush it out, and water regularly for a while without adding nutes.

i would prefer to err on the dry side, this can slow growth a bit , but overwatering can cause bigger problems. you might be surprised at how tough marijuana plants are. this ain't rocket science

if you did'nt pay a lot for your meter, i would'nt count on it's accuracy for long..the condition of the plants in the pics could be from stress, overwatering,underwatering and is quite normal IME to see said condition from time to time early on in the veg stage, usually lasting only a few hours at a time...JMO

you are right about only being a few hours at a time. they did seem to droop a little after i water them then they seem to pick up later in the day

normal..while i will add that it is a form of stress, it should'nt do it much longer once they begin to grow faster and take up more water.

well i am sure that they are growing extremly fast under my 400w MH seems to be about .5" to .75" per day

Latest posts

Back