White spots...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duffman

Reaction score
there is all these white spots on my leaves,i dont know what it is?
It is outside.
thanks

spots.JPG

I can't see from your pic but white spots is usuallt indicitive of spider mites. turn the leaf over and look fro tiny bugs. They like to come out when the lights are off. If you can't see them try a magnifying glass. If it is spidermites use neem oil. Spray the under sides of the leaves when the lights are off and cool. you can explode your bulbs if cool liquid hits a hot bulb. Very bad. Wait two weeks and repeat to kill the eggs. Neem oil is a natural extract from a nut. I think it's a nut. It smothers the mite. Good luck

OOpps I guess cold water on the sun would'nt be good either. It's winter here. Outdoor is long over. my bad.

either its spider mites or you got water or nutes on the leaves with heat or direct sunlight on it after you sprayed.

I think I have the same problem in my veg but it never really seemed to be a problem. Let me see if I can get a close up on one...

see pic below

EDIT

I sprayed with mite killer a few days ago pretty vigourously. Didnt turn off the light beucase its on a rail and its pretty cold in the room most of the time, didnt think it would hurt. I suppose its better than having spidermites running around my plants.

whitespots.jpg

try typing "spider mites" into the search feature here. You will find a wealth of information on control and elimination..
"ANY" mite treatment should be administered at least ever 3-5 days..IMO

high temps and dry/low rh contribute to very fast and favorable reproduction.

Latest posts

Back