growing concerned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A TaStY HaRvEst

hello all. first off sorry i dont have pics as my camera is KO'd at the moment. ok here it goes. Started to notice a few RANDOM yellowing areas of my plants. a small necrotic brown spot tends to be surrounded by the yellowing areas but not always. I am a soil grower, temps in the mid 70s humidity 30% about 2 ft from a 430 hps. I note that all damage appears on the top aspect of leaves. pH of runoff is fine 6.0. I am a few weeks into veg and am growing concerned. Mold maybe? A disease? the random damage is whats really bothering me but no insects are noted. Any ideas? Thanks

what type of soil?

Have you given any nutes? is what kind?

How many plant do you have? and how many are affected?

maybe "P" defic...IDK...i will wait for answers..meen while I will smoke my bong waiting to help..

if your in soil and your ph is 6.0 then its your ph thats the problem.. in soil it should be between 6.3 to 6.8 or thats where i like to keep mine. your run off should be closer to 7.0. jmo are you using ph'd water if so whats the ph when you water? im stoned so my numbers may be off a little.

soil is FF with coco and worm casting mix. Yes i have given nutes flora nova low concentration. i have 6 plants and appears that at least 4 are affected. runoff i just tested was 6.8 prior was 6.4. Would a Ph imbalance cause random damage like that though? I would think it would be more uniform

In my limited experince most often ph issues appear as discolored spots on the leaves rather than a uniform fading of the leaves. jmo. but its very very hard to say without seeing pictures.. im just guessin at this point so i wouldn't base a decision on any info from me.

Yo Ho,
I borrowed this a while back and just refreshed it, but it is borrowed, not my own. Perhaps it might be of some use to you and your dilemma.

hxxp://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Thanks-ThankYou.htm

Hope that it helps you

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanks all for your responses. its nice to know we have a little community here that can help each other out. King, thanks for that link. Looks like the s/s points to a P defic. Ill up the nutes a little and monitor for changes. Thanks again.

Yo A TaStY HaRvEst,
Your certainly right about how cool everyone is, and yeppers this site has so many helpful folks here that you gotta type fast if you want to help someone out. Now that's my kinda home ya know ?
That link helped me at one point, but also remember that moderation in all things is smart business. Small incremental changes seem to work the best IMHO.
You are very welcome to be certain, most importantly please do keep us in the loop so we can learn with ya.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back