Holy Cow! My list made the news!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm Crow

Reaction score
A while back, I sent my list to an avid cannabis activist in Australia. And looky what happened! :holysheep:
hXXp://salem-news.com/articles/may262009/marijuana_treatments_pl_5-26-09.php
May-26-2009 15:00 Medical Marijuana Use: Miracle Medicine Good for Dozens of Diseases

Dr. Phil Leveque Salem-News.com Recently a long-distance patient from Australia sent me a list of the diseases for which marijuana was useful with the website addresses of the references. Here is Granny Storm Crow’s list.
medical-marijuana-iphone.jpg

Photo courtesy: thememyphone.com​

(MOLALLA, Ore.) - When the State of Oregon first legalized Medical Marijuana I disbelieved and was astonished at the diverse medical conditions that State DHS said were acceptable conditions for a permit to use: Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, Alzheimer’s, Cachexia/Anorexia, Severe pain, Severe nausea, Seizures and Muscle spasms.
There was NO medicine effective for all these. I deduced that officials at the DHS were into the evidence lockers someplace and found some GOOD stuff.
I found out soon after I started seeing patients for marijuana permits that the DHS was far too modest about this surprisingly effective medicine. As I continued to see more than 4000 patients I was truly amazed at the diversity of diseases for which marijuana was helpful and more so than standard medicine.
Recently a long-distance patient from Australia sent me a list of the diseases for which marijuana was useful with the website addresses of the references. Here is Granny Storm Crow’s list:
  • Anti-Anguish,
  • Addiction Treatment,
  • Alcoholism Treatment,
  • ALS,
  • Alzheimer’s,
  • Anti-Bacteriacidal,
  • Anti-Inflammatory,
  • Anti-Oxidant/Neuroprotectant,
  • Anxiolytic,
  • Appetite Stimulant,
  • Anti-Arthritis,
  • Anti-Asthma,
  • Anti-Atherosclerosis,
  • Anti-Autism,
  • Anti-Psychotic,
  • Anti-Hypertensive,
  • Anti-Cancer,
  • Anti-Leukemic,
  • Anti-Hunningtons,
  • Anti-Nauseant,
  • Anti-Morning Sickness,
  • Anti-Cough,
  • Anti-COPD, Anti-Crohns/Colitis,
  • Anti-Depressant,
  • Anti-Dystonia,
  • Anti-Epileptic,
  • Anti-Febril,
  • Anti-Fibromyalgia,
  • Anti-Glaucoma,
  • Anti-Heart Disease, /
  • ADD/ADHDHepatitis Treatment,
  • Anti-Herpetic,
  • Anti-HIV/AIDS,
  • Anti-Lupus,
  • Anti-Mad Cow Disease,
  • Anti-Migraine,
  • Anti-Multiple Sclerosis,
  • Anti-MRSA,
  • Cannabis Neurogenisis,
  • Anti-Neuropathic Pain,
  • Neuroprotectant,
  • Anti-Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
  • Anti-Osteoporesis,
  • Strong Analgesic,
  • Anti-Spastic,
  • Anti-Parkinsonism,
  • Anti-PTSD,
  • Anti-Prion Toxicity,
  • Anti-Pruritis,
  • Anti-Schizophrenic,
  • Anti-Psychotic,
  • Sedative/Hypnotic,
  • Anti-Spastic – Spinal Cord Injury,
  • Anti-Stroke/Cerebroprotective,
  • Anti-Tourettes,
  • and Anti-Tobacco – Protectant. div

Even I consider this list to be incomplete.
I can see a whole bunch of people jumping up and down and tearing at their hair about this list. Please understand, I did not make this stuff up and as a Pharmacologist/Toxicologist/Physician I scarcely believe some of it as I was incredulous about the first nine conditions stated by The Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS).
For “Doubting Thomases” don’t ***** at me. Somebody – Granny Storm Crow – must have spent hundreds of hours putting this list together. There are about 10,000 medical articles about cannabis/marijuana. If you have a couple of years to spare start reading them. ALL HAIL GRANNY STORM CROW!
********************************************************** =========================================================

I've been on the phone with Dr. Leveque- he's a "sweet talkin'" man! lol :hubba:

Granny :giggle:

shouldnt post direct links :rolleyes:
thats breakin the rules dontcha know.

:banana:

Well i've heard of the saying stone the crows but..Anti-Mad Cow Disease, LOL! congrats to you bro ! you get my vote !

Way to go Crow. Very cool he didn't try to not give credit where it was due :D

Way to go Granny.
Keep up the great work!
(Your title should have been "Holy Crow").

That is great, it's really good to let the public know of it's broad applications.

Did you know Anti-Psychotic is on there twice?

Latest posts

Back