ghetto hash 101

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HGB

Well i have a few plants that where used for bred'n awhile back and I got the seeds i wanted them and have tossed most of the plants, but thought i would allso make some hash....

I'm a cheap bastard so I made do with what I had in the kitchen or shop :rolleyes:

this will work for all your trim or bud

here's the 2 plants i used and the nut grinder i used to chop em up... we dont want to make a powder just a nice grind. (It's all in the grind you know)

attachment.php

After it's all ground up we toss it in the freezer over night along with 3-4 trays of ice cubes

DSCF2688.JPG

DSCF2689.JPG

DSCF2690.JPG

seems i cant copy and paste or inline pics so bare with me....

so we now have froozen bud and ice just need a few more items ;)

I usally wait untill the miss's is gone before raiding the kitchen and came up with a few items that will be needed.... (pics speak for themself)

poor the froozen bud/trim in a bowl top with a couple trays of ice and fill with cold water

now we need to dislodge the trichs some how..... dont mess around start with a power tool... in my case it was a drill with a piece of thick wire bent on the end....

now really beat the crap out of it for 10-15 mintues then let it stand for an hour...

DSCF2691.JPG

DSCF2692.JPG

DSCF2693.JPG

after an hour or so all the trichs will seattle on the bottom and all the bud/trim will float to the top.

gently remove most of this with a skimmer or lattle then pour thru a strainer and let stand for another hour or so

DSCF2695.JPG

after an hour or so we want to slowly drian the water off and any left over floaties.... If the trich start float'n about just stop and let them seattle again...

once you have the water down to about 1 coffee filter full go ahead and poor everything in the filter and let drain

DSCF2696.JPG

once the water is drained off lay the filter on a towel to dry. and after 30 minutes or so it should be semi dry and easy to remove from the filter

DSCF2701.JPG

damn fine work HGB....care to share some?? ;) :D

LdyLunatic said:
damn fine work HGB....care to share some?? ;) :D

thx and you bet sis ;)

tiss not as good as bubble but it works :D

got the taco muchies now :eek:

grow on

Very cool! bubble hash without the expensive bags

I dont know a whole lot about hash but is this method better than blender hash. It looks like a good way to do it but the blender hash eliminates the water which seems easier to me but i bet that you extract more trichs with this method huh?

naturalhi thx

FlyinHigh not sure what you mean by blender hash? no ice or water?

either way it's hash in the end and this is just one of many ways to do it cheap;)

grow on

well it sounds fairly similar. you freeze the buds and the glass blender. let em get good and cold then you place the frozen buds in the frozen blender and turn it on sporatically not really letting the buds get really blended by the blade but more so slung around the glass part. you then empty the remains and scrape your hash off the glass and hand press it. seen it done once and it seemed to work pretty well but maybe not as efficiently as your method.

FlyinHigh said:
well it sounds fairly similar. you freeze the buds and the glass blender. let em get good and cold then you place the frozen buds in the frozen blender and turn it on sporatically not really letting the buds get really blended by the blade but more so slung around the glass part. you then empty the remains and scrape your hash off the glass and hand press it. seen it done once and it seemed to work pretty well but maybe not as efficiently as your method.

think I saw what you mean on utube :)

dont think its as efficient

but hash

good layout for the demo, u get points on that one. i still like my honey oil. lol

HGB said:
after an hour or so we want to slowly drian the water off and any left over floaties.... If the trich start float'n about just stop and let them seattle again...

once you have the water down to about 1 coffee filter full go ahead and poor everything in the filter and let drain

...great li'l process HGB. A tip for the above..
you can use a small piece of tubeing/hose to syphon the water off the top of the trichomes, without disturbing them. Just watch closely not to vacume up any while syphoning.

Hick said:
...great li'l process HGB. A tip for the above..
you can use a small piece of tubeing/hose to syphon the water off the top of the trichomes, without disturbing them. Just watch closely not to vacume up any while syphoning.

and thats just what i do now :) I use fish tank air pump hose as it's small and doesnt create alot of suction

same here!! i use my air pump 1/4 inch tubing... works nice when u get down close to the end... speaking of... my trichs will all be settled nice by morning... mmmm.. hash =)

KADE said:
same here!! i use my air pump 1/4 inch tubing... works nice when u get down close to the end... speaking of... my trichs will all be settled nice by morning... mmmm.. hash =)

found it helps to tilt the container a bit so the goodness falls low in a crack like.... makes it easyer to drain the water down to a coffee filter amount with out disturbing the trichs much :hubba:

:48:

SPARK some of that up dude, lets see how good it is.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back