Lollypop and Good Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bud rot on the lollypop...with just 10 days to go....$%*^%$%^^

:angrywife: blast it! Bud mold sucks the big connish...! Sorry bout the loss...

I dunno if it's possible but maybe some hash oil, but I dunno about mold and alcohol and health impacts....now that I think about it, probably not....*sighs*

Point of concern being if the mold stays present OR is it just like any other organic matter and stays in the vegetable matter, not contaminating the hash oil...:confused2:

i heard that you should freeze it..as freezing kills mold
but i don't know

Well Sharon and Colin hit the description of the ....lollypop just about right on the head....nice taste...Very nice...

i had 1 that was ready in 50 days.......mind you .because of my PH problem....she wasn't very tall,but what a taste...:)

1st.GOOD DOG...2nd 3rd..lollypop

dgi1.jpg

l,l2.jpg

l.l.1.jpg

what a beautiful plant, can't wait to hear bout how she tastes and potency/effect duration.

good job greenjoe :aok:

:peace:,

7ge:D

Thanks 7greeneyes.....i know the lollypop tastes good.......but that good dog ....mmm she looks interesting

sorry i just cleaned my lens....fog spot

oh and on the bud rot....i have to say i also had it on my black shark......long story short...humidity for a week was at 90-100%.....so i lost 3 buds so far in total....SO FAR not to bad...also RH is back down

Nice work,did you ever pin point the taste on the Lolipop ?,and sorry but what is the Good dog ?,it looks way chunky.

this is the make up of good dog

Queso Negro x Pakistani]
Bred by World Renown Breeder Jim Ortega, aka Dogless

still drying o nug on the ballast

The lollypop...what a fantastic aroma...way to go leprechaun....
harverst pics very soon..very

hubba hubba :hubba: beautiful purps there, greenjoe :aok:

7greeneyes said:
hubba hubba :hubba: beautiful purps there, greenjoe :aok:

Thanks...i can not wait for it to dry properly...buzz is right up there....taste like straw though....quick dry will do that

i had to chop off the top part as bud rot was starting...after my flood my place was 100%RH for over a week

so they are all down......i have 3 pheno's......i have not tried the other 2 , but the perfectly round buds plant is very tasty and very nice effect...also finished about 2 weeks ago also...50 ish days.....A do over for sure...

NICE buds!! R all the lollypop & GD down now GJ? those sexy colours look nomnomnom! do let us know how she tastes after a good dry & gets a bitta cure on ... cheers

:48:

thanks last 2 guys....re-doing the good dog now...only have 3 lollypop seeds left...i probably will do those in th fall.which is just around the corner...Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

^^^^^at spankme....now there is a name i don't see often...lol

Latest posts

Back