Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reception problems today !-- I was baking with U anyway !-- Green Santa done slipped in and left me a present while I was at the store this afternoon !-- I was gonna not do any breeding this winter and just concentrate of this T.E. -- then Umbra tells me these free seed from Cannazon might be worth looking at !-- then I get this package and it has some Widow grown outside from seed I bred ! She don't lie !- See if I can't get the brother a faster finishing F-1 cross ready by spring !-- Yo Stank !-- Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- Me and Yoop -- sometimes we have compter problems !--- Gotta get back to sampling some of this Widow !-- This is Nice !

Speaking of tech problems, I got dragged into the 21st century today. Old Hen stole my flip phone and brought me a Android Turbo.

Keef, a question if I may? When shooting a smart phone, is it better to aim for center mass, or pick a corner and get the "skip" effect?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Hippie --I feel your pain !-- my first smart phone kill was a rage kill !-- set it down and tried to walk away !-- then it just happened - no plan -- no thought -- just double tap !-- Done !-- The second was a premeditated assassination ! On the ground in the back yard so my ears wouldn't bleed! -- 12 ga. Center mass -- nothing left but a shower of sparkly pieces ! Those smart phones will frustrate no one else ! Yoop -- just harvested ?-- what's on deck ! Wake and Bake-- we got weed to burn !

Gooooood Moooorning O F C !

Well, it's colder than a well diggers A** here now. Glad I got plenty of firewood stacked up.
Green Santa stopped by here last week too! He brought me some CFL grow lights!
That Santa guy sure is a nice guy. I've decided to use my same grow box I made last year to do a full indoor grow. This will be much easier to do a good journal on than the outdoor plants. I'm all jazzed up. I have some special crosses I'll get to watch much more closely & let them REALLY finish. I'm mostly excited to see how the Strawberry Kush X White Rhino turns out. I'd LOVE me some Strawberry Rhino.
Well, for today I have a selection of fresh brownies, extract caps & 5 different flavors of weed to smoke. It's days like this that make all the waiting worth every second. :)
Hope everybody is doing well!
Merry Christmas to ALL!

Good morning boys...

Nice gloman..happy for you. That is what it is all about. Merry Christmas to you too.

Yooper, I really like Super antispyware... Consumer reports recommended it years ago. I like it.

Smoke um like ya mean it...

good morning OFCC. Mrs. Rosebud. Do you do any cooking with your RSO? I have always used my dry ice hash for cooking. but I made all RSO this year. I figure that it will cook well. Just hope I do not over do it. the last batch of cookies got double dry ice hash. it was way to strong for the light weights. we were cutting cookies in quarters.

my father n-in-law was a used car salesman. He called blue cars....."no sale blue"

No, i haven't cooked with rso. It is too precious. It can be soooo strong just a half a peice of rice. I am going to try the tacking that I learned about from Beemer and Multi. I am out now but I ordered the magical butter machine, and I think that will cut a lot of hours in making the RSO. I have all my out door grow with a two month cure, so it is time to do that rso again. Mine is like tar, so i don't know how you could cook with it..wow Did you get a lot of rso? I think i made mine way too strong, i think i did a pound of shake and buds and ended up with on ounce of oil.

I ate two Gel caps filled with RO 2 Grams great buzz but was very hard on my stomach.

Morning OFC, late again I see. Such is Life. Only thing to do is catch up. This chem 91 is outstanding smoke. Old timers might remember reefers. Joints soaked in a tincture. So we are doing a salad reefer ( weed and hash mixed together ) then soaked in a tincture. Good way to start off the day.

wake n bake everyone,, hope tht everyone is havin n awesome high weekend

giggy ,, what strain U lookn for ,, n where have u been lookn ?? n how ur dy doing so far ???

My kinda peeps each and everyone of U !-- I should be producing an excess shortly after the first of the year !-- Then I'll be having all kinds of questions about extracts and such ! Hopefully by spring I'll be alternating SOGs of Widow and T.E. -- Tell U what after the first I'll get someone to help post some pics of my grow !-- it's just the same 6 boxes -- 2 in my veg./ nursery-- which feed clones to the 4 boxes in bloom .-- my boxes have 34 grow spots but about 24 plants per box seems to produce a nice SOG .--

I think I want to nominate Lovebnstoned as the official Cuban Cigar procurement officer for the O.F.C. !-- Sounds like they may be legal soon ! -- I was laughing to myself earlier !- remember in early summer or so the Gloman said he got religion and chopped down all but what he needed !-- Mane that's a sure sign a grower is having a good year !-- What U got Now Gloman about a dozen varieties !-- Glad the lights worked out for U they were just too hot for what I do ! In the confined area I grow in I couldn't do what I do with anything but LEDs !-- They expensive but in the long run cheaper than anything else !

I think I want to nominate Lovebnstoned as the official Cuban Cigar procurement officer for the O.F.C. !-- Sounds like they may be legal soon ! -- I was laughing to myself earlier !- remember in early summer or so the Gloman said he got religion and chopped down all but what he needed !-- Mane that's a sure sign a grower is having a good year !-- What U got Now Gloman about a dozen varieties !-- Glad the lights worked out for U they were just too hot for what I do ! In the confined area I grow in I couldn't do what I do with anything but LEDs !-- They expensive but in the long run cheaper than anything else !

Hehehe! Well, as a matter of fact, I now have 15 varieties in seed. lol Gonna get more new blood after the holidays. I've found WAY more than I can decide on. Gonna have to make a list & just close my eyes & point to one.
If it were legal for me I could very happily spend the rest of my days just growing natures finest plants. Not only limited to Marijuana. There are a great many natural & legal plants/herbs that we've come to enjoy for one reason or another.

Hehe, I don't know about the getting religion thing, lol, but I think if I hadn't chopped 30 plants out last year I might have had TOOOO much weed. Is There Such A Thing? As it stands I ended up with almost double my previous years harvest. I'm fairly sure I'll have enough to last this year till next crop. I picked up one of them vacume food saver doojobbers last year. I tell ya it has already paid for itself keeping things fresh & now I get to use it for keeping my Medicine fresh. Some technology is good.
Next year now, it won't be my fault if the wild stands of "hemp" around here take a turn for the better. lol I got my tractor with a tiller on the back & a lot of seed. lmao!

I made some butter from weed I made RSO from. WOW!
I saved up 3oz of ground up buds I've extracted once with everclear, dried the everclear out of it & then put it all in the crock pot on Med. (180*) added 2 sticks of butter & let it go over night with occasional stirring.
Next day I processed it as usual only the butter came back BLACK.
I'm a bit of an adventurer so I broke off a piece about the size of a patty of butter & ate it. I'll never throw the weed away again till I've made butter with it. That stuff is WAY too strong. I should have used at least 4 sticks & still would have been very strong.
Maybe I just need help with my portions. hehe! That's why I'm fat I suppose.

Y'all enjoy!

I do not get the rso to a tar consistency . How can you get it into a syringe if you do that? I figure I can just put it but on a piece of glass if I want to dry it out. Its more like dirty motor oil. Yes I will have to be careful not to over do the mix. I did not finish all that I had to do. But I have quiet a bit done. I ran out of everclear. I will finish up in the spring. I will be making some cookies. i'll let you know how they turn out.

dang I tossed everything after I was done. lol

U guys gotta teach me stuff !-- I plan to jar cure the kolas and concentrate everything else !-- I want to use it for e-cig liquid mostly but remain flexible !-- How do I get the cleanest hash oil ? Everclear and filter, filter, filter or BHO or is there another way ? I'm willing to buy some equipment or build what I need ! So I'm gonna be doing this on a regular basis -- what kind of set up would the brain trust recommend ?

the cleanest would be bho then winterize. But for e juice it is not necessary. Just an alcohol extraction will work. The key to e juice is the pg and mixing, not how it is extracted.

Why is it always butane and not another liquid hydrocarbon ? -- Or ether ?-- ie: starting fluid !- I even understand a little about solvent pairs -- could U clean a dirty extraction with ether and water ? I told ya'll I got questions !-- Can U decarb oil after extraction ?-- I'm very interested in how to clean dirty oil!

good morning OFC . umbra I am really wanting to make some e juice also. what do you mean by winterize and what is PG? What do you mix with ?

the snowbird has landed. 65 is much better than 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back