October's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two of them look like they are in stretch mode. Buds to follow.

thank you!
you've put 32" x 32" into perspective for me

looking great for a 1st grow!!

steady as she goes; keep doing what you've been doing and you should be rewarded WELL!
:48:

edit
Pruning / "plant management" will come next.
I'm still in that stage... 4.5 grows, 12 months, ahead of you.
Learn to clone and run the same strain/plant twice (or more) in a row.
ENJOY the PASSION!!

lookln awesome dude,, sittin here with my brew n bong ,, enjoyn ur grow
:watchplant: :bong2:

thank you!
you've put 32" x 32" into perspective for me

looking great for a 1st grow!!

steady as she goes; keep doing what you've been doing and you should be rewarded WELL!

edit
Pruning / "plant management" will come next.
I'm still in that stage... 4.5 grows, 12 months, ahead of you.
Learn to clone and run the same strain/plant twice (or more) in a row.
ENJOY the PASSION!!

I really have learned alot so far. I plan on learning how to top, lst and perhaps scrog as well as trying to clone on my next grow.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I have continued success for the remainder of this grow. I've learned much from this forum.

Peace

Nice buds starting October420.

Remember when you flip the light, switch to flowering nutes so she can do her thang

Hi October, do i see brown in the middle of the second of those shots?

Remember too total darkness during lights out, no light leaks. Air on...Start flowering nutes, your doing great.

Hi October, do i see brown in the middle of the second of those shots?

Remember too total darkness during lights out, no light leaks. Air on...Start flowering nutes, your doing great.

Thanks, no the brown you see must be shadows or the combination of the cameras flash and the led grow light causing it.

Speaking of light leaks, I've read some reviews online on different grow tents before buying and almost all the reviews regardless of which tent the reviewers had, all had some light leaks. Mine had a few as well, nothing major, but you could see some light escaping the tent in a couple of places.

I actually got inside the tent and my wife zipped it closed, even with the outside lights on it was pitch dark inside the tent, literally couldn't see the hand in front of my face. Not to mention the tents inside a closet, so I'm confident I'm getting 12 hours of uninterrupted dark.

I am using bloom nutrients, Peruvian Gold Bloom Rush, I started using it two days before flipping them, and I'll start using a bloom hardener Crescendo in the first 4 weeks of the last 5 weeks of flowering.

Peace

You are right they do need a little N... Oct, i have never said this before, but you were born to grow. I can't believe this is your first grow....

You are right they do need a little N... Oct, i have never said this before, but you were born to grow. I can't believe this is your first grow....

Thanks Rosebud, you have been a big help on this grow, couldn't have done it without your help. I love this, wish I had started years ago, oh well better late than never.

Peace

damn man, that looks about perfect!
(the one is a touch light in color)

as Rose said, Its hard to believe these are your first plants.

It's a blessing to be naturally "good" at something you enjoy doing, so ... ENJOY!!

After this first harvest, you'll see what/where on the plant were things you probably should have cut off to "focus" the palnt's energy but that's a matter of practice and experience.

In fact, I bet you can already see a lot of that lowest, small stuff isn't going to become anything worth keeping and IMO I would trim off.

now, if you had a 2nd space to VEG, you would want to start (weeks ago) your next plant(s) so as these beauty's finish up, you have the next ones ready to go in.

You will defiantly learn a lot from cloning and LST. Your going to break stems and kill clones but your going to learn so much from those "mistakes" I wouldn't want to help you not make them (if that makes sense)

Don't get cocky but you should feel quite confident moving forward in this hobby.
(one bad case of the BORG will put the smack-down.. well, it did on me.)

Good points Joe. Oct, how long since the flip? You have imo about a week or two to take off lower limbs that won't produce much. I think you did that once? You will learn so much this grow.. Some people hate popcorn. I think it fits in a pipe just right. no grinding. But if you are after big huge colas then yes, take more up from the bottom.
If I remember right, you wanted to grow them out naturally to see what they look like..

Joe, I think he is already a grower and just messing with us. lol not really.

I'm at week 4, day 4 of bloom. Honest, first grow ever. Just did some homework, read alot and listened to some folks in the know.

Latest posts

Back