Stop smoking Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa

Reaction score
Marijuana addiction is simply an unmanageable desire to own and use the drug. With marijuana addiction the person is not able to stop using the drug even if he/she wishes. Marijuana has been around for centuries and the plant has been used to make rope, thread, clothes and even smoked for its euphoric effects and medicinal purposes. THC is primarily the psychoactive component of marijuana and the potency depends on the method of preparation. The drug often causes euphoria, a sense of relaxation, sexual arousal and easier socialization with other colleagues and the easy availability, cheap price and minimum legal penalties is greatly responsible for the increased usage of this drug in the past 2 decades all around the world.

what? marijuana is addction?

no way this is MARIJUANA PASSION!

jeez please dont call marijuana the sweetest plants in world as a addiction. I believe coccaine is powerful of addctions of all.. and hops as well.. thirsty for beer after hard working ... its all natural... just that people couldn't handle cocaines to use for tooth ache , use the brain please? the mind itself is terrible thing to waste, let me fetch you some meth, cracks, I dont want it, its pure unnatural addiction you have it!!

(theme from "meet the spartans") knocked lisa off to the great death pit of spartans LOL

lisa said:
Marijuana addiction is simply an unmanageable desire to own and use the drug. With marijuana addiction the person is not able to stop using the drug even if he/she wishes. Marijuana has been around for centuries and the plant has been used to make rope, thread, clothes and even smoked for its euphoric effects and medicinal purposes. THC is primarily the psychoactive component of marijuana and the potency depends on the method of preparation. The drug often causes euphoria, a sense of relaxation, sexual arousal and easier socialization with other colleagues and the easy availability, cheap price and minimum legal penalties is greatly responsible for the increased usage of this drug in the past 2 decades all around the world.

That's moronic IMO, sorry I haven't posted in a while....but you are one of those people I love. The marijuana addiction rate is so low it's silly. All the numbers you read are mostly court ordered so wake up and make sure you really know what you are talking about. Most prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, eating etc. are all more addictive and dangerous. Lisa bring it on, you seem to know the real deal so lets have a debate, seriously. I don't want to be mean but it's people like you that ruin it for people like us. In 10,000+ years of use not one death and not one marijuana addiction epidemic EVER!!!! The War on Drugs is a farce and dare I say it, they kill people lock people up. Meanwhile legal drug dealing (Pharma) kills how many a year? How many people get addicted to prescription drugs? No offense but mind your own business, people like us do not deserve to be locked up, punished or judged. I'm also going to take a guess that you believe you have the right to tell people how to live too.

And the real reason it is one of the most popular drugs with children...The Drug War, no control makes it easier for kids to get MJ, easier than cigs and alcohol. Both controlled substances. If you are concerned about people's health go post on some prescription drug forums, alcohol forums and tobacco forums. Or work to get it legalized, which cuts out the danger and the crime, so what if LEO loses jobs over it. MJ is a scapegoat for America to take advantage of it's own citizens period, it has nothing to do with our well being they make money off of us. Plus the day a politician tells me how to live is the day I am on my deathbed.

Yeah, I just hate MJ :rofl: I had a little accident in SE Asia, I tried to catch a bullet with my shin. I caught it alrighty , and I had to go back home for 10 months of rehab :( In those days opiates were pretty much the only pain killers as options and I am pretty much alergic to em all :(
However, despite what you hear about Navy Doctors being butchers, I had some excellent care and to this day, 40 yrs later, only need mild meds to keep the pain at bay. Anyway, I noticed on my 2nd tour that weed kept the pain away just fine and though it has legal side effects, I have been smoking it all along :bong1: Yes, it has been alot of fun too, but hey, I think I am worth it, aint I worth it???

Dont take away my meds, Please :aok:

"The drug often causes euphoria, a sense of relaxation, sexual arousal and easier socialization with other colleagues" ????

Geez this is something that I just gotta try, I've always been a half crazed long haired leaping gnome chasing nymphs in the woods, but this just sounds too good to be real. :hubba:

Thanks for turning me onto this :aok:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

lisa said:
Hmmm Lisa, Maybe i should wear my Fur Coat and attend a animal rights convention, HELLO !!!! :hitchair: Many reactions you shall receive Thanks JJ

gee, lisa, um come'mere hey lisa, umm... I think ya owes us some favor,
don't ya mind startin grow some plants of them? help us save some necks here? if ya think I am vampire or something, well.. umm we just want to push the law to change for the better.. ya know what I mean? I ll appericate if ya just plant some seeds and grow, we here to help, heres some room, here some space, alright?

Latest posts

Back