Old Toby Grow 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
Howdy all, Heres my grow for 2007.
I'm growing 4 Easy Sativa's in a greenhouse in my back garden.
They are just about 4weeks old.
Let me know what you think so far:)

plant2-2007.jpg

plant-2007.jpg

plants-2007.jpg

greenhouse.jpg

The 3rd pic was taken 2weeks ago and the last pic is my mini greenhouse in my big greenhouse!

I love your greenhouse! Wish I could do something like that, but my kids would just play in it and tear everything up.

Looking good!

SmokinMom said:
I love your greenhouse! Wish I could do something like that, but my kids would just play in it and tear everything up.

Looking good!
Thanks S.M.! Yeah its a handy thing to have when the nights get cold and my little babies feel safe in the knowledge that they wont freeze to death or anything lol!:D

Yup Yup, i'd definately get bigger pots for the plants though. But it's all looking good bro, best wishes.

~Dewayne

akhempstarr said:
looks good...kinda close to the fence ..neighbors not gonna rat you out? I have the exact same mini greenhouse...beware they have cheap zippers that will eventually break but thats okay it gets too hot in there anyways so make sure theres good air flow going through..good luck.
Haha all ready happened me man:), the state of the zippers, I have to hold up one side with safety pins lol!
Yeah I had to move it closer to the fence because the ground sunk after we got flooded in during the winter.
They're not nosey anyway they'd more than likely give me the thumbs up:)

XD better hope that's all they'd do. The people that live around me all grow. they have a huge field and they take turns on watch. I've found some guy watering his plants the other day too. I'm not worried about it myself, i know no one will steal them or mess with them out here. Well unless the cops found them, there's been a few busts out here recently, one "juvenile" got caught 2 days ago walking to his 9 plants cause he had them planted on a sherrifs land lol. The other was about a mile from here and they found 6 plants! :p if they find 22 i'm mad cause that's mine. lol.

lol id be realy mad if someone finds my plants i dont think anyone will havent for the past 5 years so i think this season is going to be great good luck toby

hey dewayne, if they find 22 ill be checkin on here to make sure there yours lol . would be a bit of a bastard if my 1st grow doesnt get a chance to finish, although.... no1 is going to find them, so im not worried.
looking good old timer, i have just found a green house like your smaller 1, im a cheapskate, so seeing 1 in a skip, practically brand new (except from the bust zip), i could resist but to pick it up. i bet it looked dodgey tho, a young man carrying a greenhouse across a feild that goes nowhere, what would you think? thankfully, even if they tried to follow me, i would probably loose them, having to cross a busy railway and all.
but yeah, i like the greenhouse inside a greenhouse style, it would be good for germing in there too i guess?

85CANNABLISS

85cannabliss said:
hey dewayne, if they find 22 ill be checkin on here to make sure there yours lol . would be a bit of a bastard if my 1st grow doesnt get a chance to finish, although.... no1 is going to find them, so im not worried.
looking good old timer, i have just found a green house like your smaller 1, im a cheapskate, so seeing 1 in a skip, practically brand new (except from the bust zip), i could resist but to pick it up. i bet it looked dodgey tho, a young man carrying a greenhouse across a feild that goes nowhere, what would you think? thankfully, even if they tried to follow me, i would probably loose them, having to cross a busy railway and all.
but yeah, i like the greenhouse inside a greenhouse style, it would be good for germing in there too i guess?

85CANNABLISS
Damn right If I saw a mini greenhouse I'd take it too!
Yep perfect for the first month of growing but its getting a bit crowded now:)
For some reason I can picture you crossing fields with a small greenhouse as you run from an angry mob with like pitch forks or something:D

Somebody could make a very decent "Stoner" movie out of the stories you hear on this forum....... Look out Spielberg!

Latest posts

Back