Flowering fert question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing the browning pistil hairs on the buds(with little new pistil growth) is an early sign that she is getting to her last days, but to get the best of the plant, you should be looking at the resin glands(trichomes) as these are most accurate at telling harvest time. If you took the plants before the resin glands fully matured, then the high will often be very zippy-trippy and often cause paranoia. You would also have less active THC which will make the potency weaker. I hope for you that isn't the case, but in every grow we learn more and more about how to do it better :)

Well I cut then because of major herm issues. This was to prevent further seeding issues. Chopped about 2 weeks early. I dried them out and the buds are in a Mason jar which I am burping. The high is very instant and intense, and kinda a high which makes everything funny. I am happy with the results I got. I plan to buy some ferm seeds with easy genetics for my next grow. This was my first and a learning lesson.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Every grow you do will teach you something about growing this plant. It is often quite challenging to get to harvest without making some kind of mistake, but if you can learn from those mistakes then you will get better. :)

1 gram of the Jobes nutes posted in the op yields as follows.

8ppm N
6ppm P
9ppm K
1ppm MG
21ppm Ca

These nutes however do contain many strains of bacteria.. My only concern would be the use of urea as a source of N..

These nutes might have there place, but they are exremely lacking in a balanced profile for cannabis.. Perhaps integrating with other nutrients to make a more complete profile.

Latest posts

Back