plants falling over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck

Reaction score
my plants i got out side are starting to fall over its been dry and im only watering once a week what is wrong with them the stem is weak looking 2 is it not anuff water or not a nuff light and what i need to do to save them

i hope its raining alot where you live.. cuz they need to be watered more than just once a week. stick your finger in the soil.. if its dry then u need to get out there and water them more often! i water my outdoor plants every 2 days and there doin great. also play around with the stems (bend them back and forth.. but dont be too rough that they break) that will get the stem thick and strong. good luck PEACE

How much sun are they getting? Or is there something else that could be wrong? I have been growing outdoor for 3 years and I water every 2 weeks. It's best to go to them as least as possible as to not leave a path or arouse any suspicion if its a guerilla grow. If it was a real hot, dry spell I may go to them once a week.

you could also try putting in a home made drip system, my younger plants somtimes try to fall over. i correcte this using a staw. cut it up the middle and wrap it around the stem (if its skinny enough) then put the end in the ground.

Latest posts

Back