Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey TOA, nice to see you. Don't miss the vote next month, we need you. What you smoking?

what up peeps...hope all is well,time to BIU BHC.....Rose check your messages....peace

Good Afternoon Bonger:ciao:

Beautiful sunny day here and warm:woohoo:

Happy Mother's Day all you ladies, hope you have a great day.

TMT, time to biu :bong:

Howdy wh:)

Happy mothers day to all oF the moms out here,hope you all have a great day.....time to BIU BHC.....PEACE

it is officially Bike Week here in Myrtle Beach this week,tons of nice Harleys all over the place....got a few gigs to boot,time to BIU BHC.....peace:guitar:

What can I say? It's Friday and it's time to BIU :bong: :bong1:

Have you made it back yet meetmrfist2?

BIU time :bong:

2017 Harley week officially over...busy all week,awesome peeps and bikes....to tell the truth if I dont see another bike for a month that would be fine...hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend coming up....time to BIU BHC:beatnik:

Our bike week just started

Let's see, bike week and holiday and local festival and the amusement park just opened and graduation and I think I will just stay home. Traffic is bad.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend. :aok:

BIU :bong: :bong1: :bong2:

Lets biu peeps. Let's start this saturday morning out the right way. what/s in your bong?

Hey Rosebud, I have this delightful Hippy Slayer cross that I am smoking right now. OHC and I decided that we should call it Hippy Girl. It is a cross of Hippy Slayer and whatever male my neighbor did not get out of his garden in time. Fortunately, it made a great cross.

I have to head back to Idaho, but decided that I didn't want to be there for Memorial Day weekend. My friends said that campers and trailers started coming up last Tuesday looking for good camping spots. With the good weather, it is sure to be a nightmare there.

So, I will spend a leisurely weekend here. Doing some work outside and generally goofing off. To those in the US, hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. Take time to remember all the fallen who died to help preserve our liberty.

BIU :bong:

Glad I'm not on a motorcycle anymore. Had a bad one out front. Motorcycle vs semi. Road was closed for life flight. I just walked away, didn't want to see anything. Just be careful bonghogs, it's summer. :bong:

we just finished our bike weeks here,there was a few bad wrecks from peeps not paying attention,texting while driving...please look out for the 2 wheelers out and about....hope everyone is having a great day time ti BIU BHC

Just got to love a job that gives you BIU breaks :bong:

I think I am going to BIU the rest of the day.
I am tired of working. I liked it better when I was retired:aok:

The clones will have to wait, also my exhaust on the Jeep. Although I do have all new sitting at home.

Oh well time to BIU

:bong:

Latest posts

Back