Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what we are doing today. This is 12 ounces of Nurse Larry and 6 bottle of everclear. The color is way different then Pink moma. She was bright green this is more avocado green... DSCF2145.JPG DSCF2146.JPG DSCF2147.JPG DSCF2149.JPG DSCF2151.JPG

Boiling off the booze takes a really long time... We started at 11:00.

What is Rick Simpson Oil? Is it just the extraction by using Everclear or Booze Type Alcohol???
Which I have done before,,mostly because its ingestable.

WH basically you make green dragon then waste the alcohol by evaporating it off leaving the oils it extracted out of the plant material behind

Okay, so that took ten hours to cook down. This batch is different. It is wetter and stronger. I knew the nurse larry would be strong, but not this strong. This also has a little sand in it. I hope that is ok, as i don't know how to get it out. Not a lot but a little grit...ick. I took a piece the size of rice and should have only done 1/2 that size. I was still toasted 9 hours later... serious medicine we have here.

Now the liquor control board in my state of Wa is going to limit the ounces of pot a Medical patient can use to 3 oz a week, AND CAN'T be home grown. I have written a letter and explained I am treated two MS patients and a person with crohns..They said they would share my letter with the board... Big deal. This better not happen here. Who could afford to buy a pound of pot of unknown origin to make medicine with? Not me.

Not only is rick simpson oil the nuts, but cannaoil, using properly decarbed weed is the future of THC delivery. no lung abuse either way. We cave men still only know about smoking and vaping. These new scientists seem to think using about 1.5 as much weed per day (1 tbspn per day) than usual is healthier and is the future. They are CORRECT. I stopped smoking cold turkey after 44 years. look it up and save your lungs. look it up. thank god. Important to understand that THC through oil recipe is in reality going to cost an average user about 1.5 times as much weed than smoking. but hey that's pretty good return for saving your lungs (you know, those 2 furnace filters that cant be replaced.) smoking anything will cause health problems in a few years.
ask any smoker who's reached 60. quit now and switch to cannaoil and live to be 95. and keep your daily THC buzz. yes, less intense than smoke but still the relaxing effects for even more hours of 'high'. u coff, u lose. .................. in the know.

Ill be dang,,Rickybobby is talking about Lungs again..LOL
Bro do you EVER post without the MJ is bad for your Lungs thingy?:ignore:

I am a smoker who is over 60....and I started smoking cannabis when I was about 17. I just don't like cannaoil. I have a vaporizer and use that when at home, but have no compulsion against rolling up a joint or loading a bowl.

I would like some citations to back up your assertions.

Rickybobby aint got nothen,,but an attitude toward Smoking. 99% of his post is the same ole crap. Dont Smoke,,use oil. We get it Ricky,,OK,,we get it Bro,,ya dont like Smoking.

So a little update. A very old (from highschool) friend called me tonight. She has survived ovarian cancer 2 or 3 times. Well, she had to go to Seattle to a very prestigious hospital. She has found out that she has metastasis to throat, esophagus, stomach, pancreas and liver.. They are starting chemo tomorrow. She asked the head of oncology surgery about Rick Simpson oil. He said there are good studies out of Israel. He told her to take it! Along with her chemo.... I am in shock, in a good way. She is coming tomorrow to get the Pink momma oil I got back from a friend who couldn't handle the stonedness.

Keep your fingers crossed that she can fight one more time... So shocked about the surgeon.

Very nice of you Rosie.... hope the oil help your hs friend... you get any of them Harleys flipped yet?

Here is a pic of OUR Harlequin, thank you for your part again. Um the shed may have some stray pollen in there, so she can't go in there yet. I could put her outside and finish her under LED. What are your thoughts? She has the craziest single leaves, I don't understand, have only had a plant that was revegging have these. She look a little over nuted to me. She seems happy.

I have three clones of her that seem to be doing well. I will get more and not run out.View attachment DSCF3228.jpg

View attachment DSCF3229.jpg

Ive never run her so I cant really tell ya about the leaves... I believe Ive read she grows alil funky and is not a huge yielder but that's not why shes around... def stay up on takin clones off her... always nice to have a couple backups...

That is really awesome of you Rose.

Speaking on the high CBD strains, I finally got the Mrs to actually smoke some of the Cannatonic that I have growing, yesterday. (Bought a gram at the dispensary to get an idea of whats to come.) She actually really likes it! She got home from work today and asked where it was cause she wanted some again, :D

Excited to make some CBD concentrates so she can have her vape pen

She looks good...those single leaves are a bit trippy. I have had this happen a couple times from clones that were taken in flower. They took for ever to grow out of it. Green Mojo.

Latest posts

Back