Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I gotta get one of those Rosin Presses !-- I can put the shatter up or make THC e-cig liquid !-- Last time I messed with Rosin Tech I got burned !--We don't talk about the flat iron incident !-- The very words "flat iron "-- will get me in trouble all over again !-- I need a machine !--
Get me a Rosin press to make the juice to pay for the CO2 extractor ?-- Just kidding! -- Maybe ?

you can put any oil in pens now, you just need the right cartridges, and the right viscosity oil makeup

Kraven is talking about Joe the Camel. He is my friend too. He needs lots of prayers and help. If anyone has any CBD, not hemp but cannabis, and would send it to me i will make more RSO for him.. I am so sad, i love Joe. He has a young daughter and wife... Brain cancer is the scariest I think.

holding a very interesting CBD GSC that will be tested here soon. more willing to give to anyone wanting for doing actual meds.

I had a very bad grow od this year Lyfespan, Last year got a pound of harley, this year an ounce.. If you want to donate I will turn it into rso for Joe.

I had a very bad grow od this year Lyfespan, Last year got a pound of harley, this year an ounce.. If you want to donate I will turn it into rso for Joe.

will be up at the emerald cup with some fresh CBD GSC flowers as well, would love to donate as i think this girl has a nice ratio, testing will tell though

Wow, Rose I knew your harvest had taken a bit hit but down to that little....I didn't realize. Is high THC is needed too, I think Rick did an interview saying something to that sort once? Whatever can be done thank you for your efforts. I would not want to be the one having to fact this, my thoughts and prayers go out to Joe and his family. Such awful news, no matter the time of year.

Nap Wake and Bake !--
I wish I could go to a Cup !-- I would get so high! -- I do that anyway but I'd love to get high and b look at weed stuff !-- I don't even know what it's like to smoke a joint anywhere but at home without watching over my shoulder !--
Lyfespan it is the getting the right consistency that's my problem with hash cartridges !-- I haven't even had enough to experiment with much !-- Sure any of the extracts except RSO would work in a cartridge if U can get the consistency right !-- I'm gonna give that high dollar liquid coconut oil or that EJ Mix next !-- It won't take that much to thin it enough !-- I can get the empty carts out of China for about 5 for a dollar !-- We just still getting used to being weed independent !-- One missed harvest and I'm buying again !

Nap Wake and Bake !--
I wish I could go to a Cup !-- I would get so high! -- I do that anyway but I'd love to get high and b look at weed stuff !-- I don't even know what it's like to smoke a joint anywhere but at home without watching over my shoulder !--
Lyfespan it is the getting the right consistency that's my problem with hash cartridges !-- I haven't even had enough to experiment with much !-- Sure any of the extracts except RSO would work in a cartridge if U can get the consistency right !-- I'm gonna give that high dollar liquid coconut oil or that EJ Mix next !-- It won't take that much to thin it enough !-- I can get the empty carts out of China for about 5 for a dollar !-- We just still getting used to being weed independent !-- One missed harvest and I'm buying again !
let me know if you want one of the cartridges a partner company has. these are glass and SS no plastic

NCH that rosin is crazy. Absolutely beautiful. If you hadn't guessed, that shatter is in high demand. The Lemon Tree has hit the dispensaries as both flowers and rosin and is the big thing out here. All my sons friend talk about is the Lemon Tree.

rick simpson says you need thc. I got quite a bit of that ssddxtresdawg and i will make some more oil tomorrow or Saturday out of that. Kraven, my cbd's were really hurt the worst... I do have some new clones of harlequin.

Hi Nch, happy thanks giving... that is what i call a PRESS...my goodness, you do rock whatever you try... Very glad to see you, i miss ya.

Thanks Lyfespan but I know the glass and stainless steel carts U talking about I think !-- I may be in the belly of the great prohibition state of Texas but on occasion some prohibited items may have made it down here !-- I got to learn to make the hash oil vape cartridges for D.D. !-- Like Umbra she got weak lungs and she like them cartridges !-- She said -- Can U find out how to make this ? -- My old stoned a** said sure !--Why I always say stuff like that ?

Finally got a pot of soup on for later !

I'm thankful that D.D. had already finished with the limb and I'm thankful I don't have to try to take it away from him !-- He will eat U up !-- He like his weed !-- When he's chilling later I'll get it !-- The other dogs got a limb too !-- They thankful too !

View attachment 20161124_194437.jpg

Bud the pups like some weed !--I watch them like a hawk !-- I got burned when a cat a dog broke into the grow room back in the day and destroyed it !-- Totally !-- Chopped 2 males today and moved a couple more to bloom to sex !--
Got Nurse Larry nursing me tonight !-- I think I might have to grow me a bunch of this !--

That's to funny Keef when I first started out with the Was continuously trying to break into the tent and I know my little Chihuahua was just as guilty

I bring them fan leaves out most days !-- I grow in the back bathroom and closet !--I got a doggie gate and I also keep the door closed !-- I don't trust them !-- It's probably not a problem for U but I fight the heat pretty much year round so I run my pumps 15 minutes on/ 15 off !-- A low nute water level and the pump heats it !-- My nute water temp hits 80 I get white slime -( which is really a clear gel that forms around fresh cuts and roots and blocks out the air --kills the plant !)

Well we finally finished taking down the plants at about 5:30. I made dinner and my son is playing. I gave him a plant to make live rosin from. He is dabbing.
Keef they make a chiller for hydro reservoirs to keep that from happening. It might be worth further investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back