Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
focusing on terpenes with different genetics is my niche. Clifford is going be interesting. Guave dawg x tangie from Crockett. Just ordered Chiquita bananas S1. Fruit salad in the making.

Terepenes is where it's at Umbra !-- Scares me when U say that though !-- Cause then U start talking about beating dead skunks with other dead skunks ? -- I'm afraid !--

Umbra I'd like to volunteer my services as a test grower ! -- I'm sitting here saying I got all the varieties I need -- Chiquita Banana ? -- U know I ain't got no banana !-- That's low Cuz !--

Umbra U gonna use that "Box of " breeding technique ? Box of Fruit Salad ?-- Cherry Pie ?-- Deep Chunk Pineapple ? -- Gotta put a Blueberry in there !-- Which Citrus ?-- Mane why U do this to me ? --U evil !

Keith I got your 411. I got this one coming called Degobah OG. The breeder says it's dark horse clown shoes og female x (panic piff x unknown rose) might be black rose or papaya rose. Look up Clown Shoes OG on seed finder reads like a Rap Sheet.
I got enough project for this year.

I got some of the golden ticket x BoC wet. Took an extra few days to pop but they all look ready to plant. The BPU F2 and 91 RKS popped in less than 24 hrs. Might start the dead skunk society, you are judged by how many skunks die when you walk near them. Tattoo of the number of dead skunks you killed with your stank.

I got no excuse Hippy- !- I just don't have sense enough to know when enough varieties is enough !-- U know I'm plant some ? -- I can't help myself !-- I'm a sick man U know ?
I been on Craigslist looking for some wheels !-- Miss my scooter !--

4 out of 6 of the BOC made it to aero -- 6 of 6 of the King Louie made it !--Should have a girl from each !-- I'm waiting on some seed starting cubes --Then I be back at it !--

Thank you Umbra and Hippy. The Dead Skunk Society? I'm in, except the tattoo part. that's funny.

Is it grand daddy purple the gdp? Umbra your memory is so good.

That is why i don't drink either WH, i never really did drink but the last time was 35 years ago. lol

Keef, i love the purple picture. I remember they have similar up stones, right?

I drink plenty Rose,,,lol. But just Bud Light,,and never enough to get stupid or not remember what i did while i was drinking. I am a control freak and OCD,,,i dont like,,,NOT BEING IN control. Lol

I get that WH. I think most of us are control freaks. But the joke may be on us that we really have not much control in life.

I have total control,,just like things fked up.,,,,lol.
Thats a joke by the way. Yehaaaaaaaa

I know if I had any sense at all I wouldn't mess with Hopper but we already established that I don't so I have to mess with him a little !-- Hey !-- I'm brain damaged !-- I don't know any better ! --I'm burn one with that old farts one day too !

Kraven, there is a blueberry cookies going around some dispensaries out here. I haven't tried it.

I was a pleasant surprise.....they are about to work the cookie family to death [just slick marketing imho].

anyway, surprisingly it was good, high was about a 7, but no legs lasted around 45 mins. Sorta happy giggly to me, was a fun change up.

The cookies are still wildly popular in this part of cali. There are all sorts, and they all play well. I too have some cookies in the stable. Sexed a couple phantom cookies and Alice's cookies and bought a cut of thin mints. Still have Tuff Nutts Almond cookies to pop.

Speaking of tuffnuts....Keef, you asked about blood sugar and pot. Yes it reduces it. Mine went from an A1C of 6.9 to 5.7... no medicine for me.. Fasting blood sugar is 95 w/oil at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back