Juicing Cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The silly cost of health care in the USA, forcing the people to try and use alternative methods of healing, no doctor (qualified or otherwise) should encourage any form of cannabis smoking ...think about it,...what doc would encourage a patient to inhale smoke, fumes, cinders and how many chemicals into the lungs at temps of above 180-400 degrees C...or the Fahrenheit equivalent ..?
admittedly we are discussing eating raw leaves with minimal thc/cbd, far better to soak those used leaves at harvest end, and drink the tea..UGH! or better foilar spray your seedling with the tea, for an increase in minerals and auxins ...?

Yeah I really don't understand why you're talking about smoking. Do you have anything to say about juicing cannabis?

It is not necessarily the silly cost of health care in the US--most people have insurance that pays for the silly cost--that people are concerned with. It is the dangerous pharmaceuticals with the horrible side effects that they prescribe that causes people to look for alternatives that are natural. I can say that the pharmaceuticals that doctors prescribe have far worse side effects than smoking cannabis. What doc would encourage a patient to take dangerous pharmaceuticals with horrible side effects like cancer and sometimes death .....all of them. When compared to most pharmaceuticals, cannabis seems very benign.

And, grodude, a 1/4 ounce a day IS a huge amount to be smoking. We are talking 7.5 ounces a month. Even if you are growing, it would be hard to maintain that kind of yield while still harvesting 15 leaves a day. I am not trying to dis juicing, but they are talking about amounts that are out of reach of virtually everyone. Jeez, I don't think that Rosebud and I smoked a 1/4 oz a day and we smoked literally all day....and we are very experienced smokers with a high tolerance.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa0nLdVJiIg[/media]
is whats causing a stir back east this morning, its it from doctors and nurses many, of the weaker minded individuals are being led along!

I am not trying to dis juicing, but they are talking about amounts that are out of reach of virtually everyone. Jeez, I don't think that Rosebud and I smoked a 1/4 oz a day and we smoked literally all day....and we are very experienced smokers with a high tolerance.

I am making two desperate points and we may be conflating them now. Whether I should juice vegetative leaves is one point and smoking 7 grams a day is another. In regards to only the smoking the 7 grams a day and not the juicing, I personally know people that smoke that much or more and I already said I came close to it, but had to slow down due to financial reasons. I understand juicing is expensive and not possible for most, but that is completely separate from smoking 7 grams a day.

You keep saying you don't smoke that much and you smoke all day, but that doesn't respond to anything I said about knowing people that have done it and coming close to doing it myself with 0 difficulty.

I am awake from around 5AM and if I smoke a half gram joint every 2 hours, which is more than doable for me and many people, that's more than a quarter a day potentially. I'm also the type to smoke a lot heavier at night to help me fall/stay asleep.

People tell me they have a high tolerance all the time, but that means something for each person and I don't know how to evaluate that. All I can say is I can easily smoke a quarter or more per day and still remain fully functional

I smoke well over a quarter ounce most days. Especially, if you start counting the hash/rosin that I smoke and how much pot it takes to get it.

I am headed out to see some friends play and I just rolled a pack of 20 joints. The joints use RAW Tips and they are rolled in a machine so each one is almost a gram. I'll smoke these tonight on top of the hash and rosin and joints that I already smoked today. LOL

However, I smoke more pot than anyone I have ever met in my entire life and I don't think many people even come close to my consumption.

As for juicing, I juiced 2 giant plants in late veg mode and didn't get a full glass of juice. Never did drink it. It's still sitting in the fridge. LOL Separated nicely into 3 layers. I have no idea what they would be. LOL

Juicing sounds like a joke to me but a couple years ago, taking cannabis to cure epilepsy was a joke. So, jokes do become reality, sometimes. LOL

If you could force a cannabis plant to produce a fruit, rather than just the flower, juicing might become practical.

I'll send a request into Monsanto to get started on it right away. LOL

Latest posts

Back