truth about molasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I thank you to umbra. In tea the microbes break down the molasses and eat it. In the root zone its to thick. I don't know any better just what I've been reading. Says it can clog the roots and make the life go dormant. Just what I'm reading. What do you think umbra. Molasses is gold? Thank you guys. Ps instead of just talking against the nutrients why not go check it out nectarlovins.org I think and it tells you of each product. Don't go by my grow of not knowing head from ***.

what you are talking about are different things and different microbes. Making a tea is not about nutes, its about the microbes. Myco and trichoderma are not found in ACTs they must be added separately. The microbes that convert organic nutes in the rhizosphere ( near the roots ) are myco. Since they don't eat molasses, too much molasses can effect the plants ability to uptake chelated nutes. This is why I recommended to only use 1 tsp. There is a miny eco system that you are building with organics. So with molasses, simple 1 celled microbes eat it. They have a short half life, when they die, larger more evolved microbes eat the dead microbes that were eating the molasses. They in turn become food for another set of microbes. They excrete something and another microbe eats that. Within a short time, you have a microbe diversity that can help sustain droughts, powder mildew, diseases, parasites, pets, and bugs.

Mmmmmm,,,im having Pancakes and Molasses. Yehaaaaaaaa

Cool I didn't think plant could use molasses and I look at it as a microbe food to.

I am not sure I know what I am talking about, but when it comes to calcium, you can lock out nutrients if it is used too much. I am referring to your "calcium *****" statement.

Yea and there is 5sources or more and couple of em you will need to really drive hard when using the foliar. I have not seen anyone with a cal mag lockout using this line. I think its actually harder to get than a salt line by far. There is .01% salt in this perhaps. And its in one bottle & ph down (that you will never need). And yes you need to provide tons of calcium or the plant will/can cannibalize itself. Its what happens my first grow. I am leaving that out of my next grow. But this is an awesome line. All you neigh Sayers - your loss. If your going to diss it cause I can't grow then your missing out. I will get it��.

There are 2 things that will make you successful in this game...passion for the plant, and determination. Green mojo

Umbra that is the only time I would flush, grower error.

When you flush with this line I still feeds. And since your giving it all the chelates your not hurting as bad. It helps guarantee you wont get locked out and keeps things available.

Yes you do need to flush this line if you fees to much. It's not like your flushing they call it a flush. It's that the bonemeal ties up stuff in medium. Basically you guys are judging this Line without checking it out. That's your loss not mine. Just because it don't make sense to you don't mean its whack. It's the most organic liquid line out there that gives good yields. To each their own. Well from everything I read molasses is good in teas but wouldn't want to feed the soil with it. I personaly would rather use his sweetener than molasses for soil drenching. So in a drench with no addedd microbes how much molasses would you use? I do have mycorhyzae on large sections on top of my soil. Looks like a greenish fuzz white green and grey perhaps. My friend thinks molasses is super safe and wants to do like 8oz to the gallon. I'm sure that is way to much. I'm thinking use 1tsp gallon and slowly raise by tsp every time until I get to 2tbs is this a good way to use molasses?

That is because most of this does not make any sense, you have not done a successful grow with it, and most are not willing to risk a grow when things sound so weird.

What do you mean that it is the most organic line out there? How does it feed while you are flushing? Organic grows cannot actually be flushed. Why do you need to pH if it is organic? Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. You are hawking something that you have not used successfully. I am not going to drink the Kool-Aid until someone else drinks it and does not die....

My first run from hell was best cleanest weed I have ever had. Period. No exception. That to me was as success. The part that sucked was only getting 24 zips from 10 plants that where in 5-7 gallon buckets outdoor. That where not dense. That had also a hell of a nightmare in veg. Because of reasons I know I caused. Everything is already broken down organically with bacteria labs etc. That's basicaly what all this is. Its not salts. Its not raw ingredients. But it all bonds in to the soil. This Line runs same ph in coco as it does soil. Even in hydroponics- same ph as soil. Only one product has those nasty acids that everyone doesn't like in organics. Its got so little of it its just needed so the chicken livers don't explode. The acids that are hard on microbes. And then this is a different form of it and it bonds up right away. The whole thing is I like this line. And ill make it worm for me. I've seen it work for others well. If you really wanted to k ow your answers about this you'd go email the owner and ask him. Or at the very least you would go read about each of their products at nectarlovins.org and see what the difference is. Then you may get a free sample box and see if its something you like or not. Or don't. But quit trying to tell me to get different line.

Huh? What is wrong with FFOF?

you drank the koolaid and I for one will not be interested in hearing any more about this line.. Good luck to you.

THG, I haven't touched Kool-Aid since Jim Jones:rolleyes::rolleyes: and I'm sure not about to try this flavor.

Sorry Sunshine, but when something doesn't make sense it's usually a 99.9% chance it IS whack. You'll understand this better if/when you spend more time in reality.

BTW, I have what's left of 110 lbs of calcium in the garage that cost less than $32 TOTAL.
Dolomite lime - $4.50/40 lb bag, Calcitic lime (pure CACO3), $16/30 lb bag and Gypsum - $11/40 lb bag. It gets added once when making the mix and pH and Ca needs are taken care of for the entire grow. How much more simple can it get?

Wet

Ha-ha. That label is on almost everything.
You don't think we have heavy metals or minerals in natural soil??

Wow this stuff must change the chemistry of the plant to be able to use the same pH for all types of growing with success. Soil, soilest, and hydro all the same pH:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back