Growing MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexK

Reaction score
With more and more States coming online, crosses fingers on this Fall's elections, I thought it would be worthwhile to get input on MP.

Things like:

1. Is there anything another forum has that you would like to see here?
  2. Is there anything broken or not functioning as you want?
  3. Does the site render just fine on your mobile phone?
  4. Are there any behavioral issues or anything that makes you not want to post on MP?

If anything is too sensitive, always feel free to PM me too direct.

Tech --Thank U for giving the O.F.C. a home !---I have no complaints or change suggestions !-- Well maybe one !---Can U do anything to get Texas to let me grow a little weed without the threat of jail !-- I get tired of hiding !

I find myself cropping all of my pictures to be able to post them here. I generally don't have that problem on other forums. I've also seen quite a few members get very frustrated because of this.
Bigger pictures please!!

Yep Dog i ran into that problem yesterday. Im guessing it takes to much bandwidth.

I like it...... and, I don't like anything. LOL Nice work TA

Yep Dog i ran into that problem yesterday. Im guessing it takes to much bandwidth.

What exact error do you get?

The file size allowed is massive, 40mbs for images, 1200x1200 in size.

I'm happy with it overall. Don't want to come across as complaining.

Thank you for keeping your promise of no adds. And just thank you for having us.

No big deal,,,hell i dont even remember what it said. I was high. Lol

What exact error do you get?

The file size allowed is massive, 40mbs for images, 1200x1200 in size.

but anyone with an iPhone takes 2592 x 1936 by default, or something ridiculously HUGE like that.

1200x1200 isn't as big as it was 5 years ago.

:48:

error is:
IMG_0399[1].JPG:
Upload of file failed.

EDIT

just please do not let HUGE pictures blow up (scale) the forum page
keep them displaying the same size as they are now, just need to auto size over-sized uploads down to 1200x1200

EDIT2

Thank you for keeping your promise of no adds. And just thank you for having us.

Yeah,,,that may be it. I was taking pics with my tablet. Sorry

Auto size?! Why didn't I think of that??

Auto size?

Most sites use auto size to adjust for their Server. This is only site I know that you have to personally resize your pics

I would like to see 8 track tapes brought back:bong:

It should auto-size, can anyone upload an image at all? Might be a bigger issue.

I tried an image I took last week. It hasn't been cropped down. It wouldn't load. Do you think an auto resizing feature is possible??

All my post seem to load slow or pm's....seems like lately the site has cut bandwidth to save money and be on a cheaper monthly plan, and ditto on the pic's I have all but stopped posting here for those two reasons alone. I just keep coming back for a few old friends, other than that to me the site has gone down hill since I joined and it is frustrating.

Latest posts

Back