Can any one tell me what this is

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look to be doing just fine. During veg, they can take an awful lot of abuse without a lot of issues arising (however, some strains are more finicky than others). As long as the stem doesn't break open, the plant will generally repair bends and such surprisingly fast. I have bent branches over and literally caused folds in the stems. The next day they are standing right back upright and I can't find the bend point.

You have to be more careful and selective doing this during flower as the plants have turned their focus to producing flowers rather than vegetative growth and too much can cause stress on the plants. Just an FYI for the future :)

They look to be doing just fine. During veg, they can take an awful lot of abuse without a lot of issues arising (however, some strains are more finicky than others). As long as the stem doesn't break open, the plant will generally repair bends and such surprisingly fast. I have bent branches over and literally caused folds in the stems. The next day they are standing right back upright and I can't find the bend point.

You have to be more careful and selective doing this during flower as the plants have turned their focus to producing flowers rather than vegetative growth and too much can cause stress on the plants. Just an FYI for the future :)
Thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back