Pictures Of Flowers Week 6!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamdigs

Reaction score
Just an update to some of my previous posts. This is the mother i have been flowering for about 6 and half weeks now... Let me know what yout hink. some of the leaves have started getting yellow spots and some die but its only a few. Just give me your thoughts.

Oct. 29, 2006 edit.JPG

Oct. 29, 2006 edit2.JPG

veri nice their really getting big

6 weeks into flowering, its normal for leaves to be dying off. The girls are looking great.(I'm drooling on my screen) What is the expected flowering time?

:eek: shitt look crucial. got damn, *** kinda strain is that? and how long u kept in veg? alson how many plants is in that pic?

its just the one plant its a mother. I topped it right at the begining of flowering.. I think it might have 2 weeks left maybe a bit less. Its blueberry X bigbud. Any thoughts on how much it might yield?

Here is a couple more picuters. They arent as recent but it gives you a general idea of how big they are.

Baby shaniqwa 008 edit.JPG

Shaniqwa 006 edit.JPG

What lights did you use? and how long did you veg?

hey man....they look great, no doubt.

but just to let you know.....from my expierence i- i would have grown out two, three, or even 4 smaller plants.....vegged for 4 weeks and not only would have yeilded more but you would have been done and curing / smoking right now.

i veg some seedlings for one-two weeks for an sog and they all yeild 1-2 oz.s. i say flower for a shorter period of time and have more- bushes....you will use the lumens that the light is giving more efficently by having more even budsites rather than one plant with some tall budsites getting all the light and others well below the canopy line......

remember, intensity drops drasticly the further away you get from the bulb....inches mean ALOT here.

just thought you might like to know how to get yer yeild up after you see how much you get from that one lanker.

she looks great no less dood, not knocking you by ANY means... :D

by like rocky said, some yellowing of lower/older fan leaves is totally normal. if you start feeding with water in another week she will really start to changes colors....using all those stored nutes for bigger, better tasting buds compared to feeding up until the time you harvest.

good job!

Thanks for your post, Yeh we did take 5 clones and veged them but our mother was getting way to big and we had some complications witht the grow op so i decided to just flower the mother. I did this becuase it was my very first time flowering ever so i didnt know what to expect. I now have 5 clones but might now have enough time to flower them. Im very pleased with my grow though and cant wait to grow again

Your lady friend looks great and by the looks of things your gonna have a nice harvest. Great job man. ;)

One more thing. this is my first grow so im not to sure what to expect in the last two weeks of flowering. Should they do the majority of growing in this time or are they pretty much just going to stay the same but produce more resign. Thanks

Lamdigs said:
One more thing. this is my first grow so im not to sure what to expect in the last two weeks of flowering. Should they do the majority of growing in this time or are they pretty much just going to stay the same but produce more resign. Thanks
You should see a bit of both in the final 2 weeks of flower. ;)

Latest posts

Back