Tiny Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devilweed

Reaction score
Heres the problem: I have good potting soil and I planted this bagseed in the middle of may and it took 9 days to sprout, so it has been out of the ground for about 3 weeks. I cannot tell if this is simply slow growing, or its the Climate (Pacific Northwest). I think its a Phosphourus deficiency, but how do I correct that (If it is) Thanks for the help.
Its not a good pic, but you can see its size.

plant.jpg

Sometimes I get a runt from clone, one that gets treated like all the rest but refuses to thrive for some reason or another. Due to the size I would be kind of worried about feeding it anything with more than a few drops of nutes in it. My guess would be a N deficiency if anything as it has the most to do with veg growth, P and K are inportant too but not so much in veg.

Thanks. These were just bagseeds, I will try to correct the problem. The other one is smaller though, so I was kind of desperate for help. Besides Potting soil how would I corrrect a nitrogen defiency (If I have one)?

Devilweed said:
Heres the problem: I have good potting soil and I planted this bagseed in the middle of may and it took 9 days to sprout, so it has been out of the ground for about 3 weeks. I cannot tell if this is simply slow growing, or its the Climate (Pacific Northwest). I think its a Phosphourus deficiency, but how do I correct that (If it is) Thanks for the help.
Its not a good pic, but you can see its size.
Hey man, the pic was just fine.

You don't have a problem with anything except patience.

Chill man. Kick back. That plant looks healthy to me. Let it go at it's own pace man.

It can take a long time for a plant to go from seed to bush. My latest is only 27 inches tall and it's like 50+ days old.

Pot isn't a quick turn around. Two months to flower at the least in dirt.

Be patient. Don't "Mother" it to death.

Give it a little water, a lot of light and in about two more weeks, give it some half strength nutes.

If you don't know what nutes to give it, just ask man. There are so many people on this group that know so much about growing weed, you won't believe it.

Good luck man.

Thanks! I am very overprotective of my plants, I guess I got carried away.

Latest posts

Back