Build your own Odor Neutralizing Machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know if its cause i smoke alot, or my allergies but i cant smell my plants but am worried about guests sometimes. i think i found my answer can you use damp rid for moisture absorbser?

i just made one took maybe 10 15 mins... i used some different materials and its working wonders so far. the stuff differed used was 1 2gallon bucket, cheapo square dollarstore fan, baking soda, damp rid, and dryer smell good sheets for covering fan and holes made by the drill in the bucket. it took away from some of its power but its not outtake so its all good. well now to see how good it works and pull out the bong haha. just wanted let some others know to be created and sometimes bending directions paysoff like for me since i had everything at the house, and sometimes dont work in your favor. well thats my lil toke@smoke experiement for the day peace.

well i finally found the ONA,when it runs out i think i will stick to the baby stuff i am using.stuff cost 17 bucks for the liquid.the baby stuff was only 5 something.and works like a charm.as i told another member,my girlfriend has got me making them for everybody.she can't believe how good they work,not just for the mj either.i now have 2 in my house and they work super.except i get tired of smelling the baby scented stuff,lol i have to rub my plants now to make sure they still smell right,lol wonderful idea for sure.never buy another carbon filter.

Yes febreeze works in this machine...the ONA you baught andy will last a long time....I just dont care for the melting down...and only need it whn drying...i got a quart of the consentrate febreeze from Target store...poured it in bucket..filled the bottle with H2O, shack and dmp in bucket...add soil moist...or a wetting agent...im looking into a product called Zorbit...its used for chemical spills and is said to be organic...It absorbes 10 times its size...I had some a while back they look like bb's you would fire out of bb gun...when put in glass of water it stretched to a 1x1 cube...I realy dont mind the smell..lol

and whatch out that baby smell gets people talking too

i think i'm gonna take this old usb fan i got layin on my shelf and a plastic coffee container(can) and make a small scale size for my bedroom as it makes my room stink when i smoke in it lol.. i'll give this a trial on a small scale size but i'm gonna try substituting the soil moist wit perilite maybe and use some liquid fabric softener and febreeze concentrate i got layin under kitchen sink. and see if tiis does anythin before i go out spendin money ona bigger fan an all the top notch stuff later on to realize i coulda just as well spent the same if not less on concocting something possibly better. but the way it looks is this thing looks like it would do the trick who know s tho. let ya all know when i'm done wit it.

but this usb fan i got i dont know how to power the thing i got 3 wires comin out of it. one black one red an one yellow. is it 12 volt? cuz i got a 12 volt converter for hous plug ins? oh an wats each wire for im assumin the black is obvious ground and red is constant and the yellow bein wat tho...? nevermind the fan wires i found em.. right frnt me lol sorryTBG lol http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2592

great post with great DIY instructions better that that kittylitter filter. thx a million and a greeat money saver.:)

everybody, thank you very much, !!!! this is world of wonders! of 2 cents supplies, 2 cents co2, 2 cent cleaning chlorine out of water, now this 2 cent odor remover... I will make one for ours, again, thank you!! that will please everyone to grow discreet until then! also that expanded my thoughts about little jar to put in the grow closet that work the same as 5 gal bucket just a jar with these ingrents and cpu fan hmmmm gotta be plastic jar to have holes around.. thats NICE!

well i had to take mine out and buy another carbon filter.my girlfriend is allergic to everything.she loved it,but the scents started making her allergies kick up.but this setup works great.at least if i get rid of her i wll still have my setup built.heck its even good for homes without mj odors.i made several for her family members.they love them too.

Yea i plan on doin this instead of buying a carbon filter to save some money. The plant usually smells during the flowering phase right..... so i have time until i have to disguise the odor?

The plant usually smells during the flowering phase right
In my experience, they wreak enough during the veg cycle to warrant carbon filter use.

Like my choice of words? Better safe than sorry ;)

Latest posts

Back