Bloom and Grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMOKINGRANPA

Reaction score
I am growing AK47 auto in DWC. Using Dyna grow & Bloom. Plant at 3 1/2 weeks showing pixals all over the place. Should I add "Bloom" to "Grow" or just go with "Bloom" till harvest?
Plant is 9" tall and 16" wide thick and green, looks really good.

thanks (first real grow)
Smokin granpa:icon_smile:

I use the FF line and feed my autos grow up to the last 2 weeks.... I usually start flowering nutes around 2 - 2.5 weeks...

Are you supposed to add the grow and bloom together? Or are they stand alone nutes? What do the instructions say? Most auto growers start flowering nutes when they see pistils.

I am using Dyna Grow and Dyna Bloom. Their is nothing on the instructions as to stop one when using the other. The only instructions are the recommended amounts.
The pistals started coming like crazy the last 2 days so I am thinking it's bloom time but this plant may also still grow quite a bit. So I am looking at continuing the grow and adding bloom as well????

S G in dilemma.

Unless you are instructed to use them together, don't. I would just switch over to the bloom nutes if you have pistils coming out like crazy. You want less N and more P for flowering. How old are they?

Looking at other web sites I see most using Bloom and Adding grow as needed.
From I "I[FONT="Tahoma","sans-serif"]nthat case your better off sticking with the bloom only, at 3-12-6 its superSUPER close to 1-3-2..then supplement with grow if they pale any, and your allset. no reason to mess with that if it works."[/FONT]
[FONT="Tahoma","sans-serif"][/FONT]
[FONT="Tahoma","sans-serif"]Another quote "
[FONT="Tahoma","sans-serif"]I actually mix the bloom and grow togetherat a 2:1 ratio (sometimes a little more grow if necessary) and that seems towork perfectly. Most the strains I run were getting a bit too pale with justthe bloom."[/FONT]
[FONT="Tahoma","sans-serif"][/FONT]
[FONT="Tahoma","sans-serif"]So I will change out water and nuets and start with Bloom and small amout of Grow to suppliment (this is an auto and is still growing) as needed.:icon_smile: [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Latest posts

Back