2nd Grow, Berry Bomb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are so green they don't look real! Beautiful! What is that little seedling doing in there? Nice work again October. Happy for you.

Those are so green they don't look real! Beautiful! What is that little seedling doing in there? Nice work again October. Happy for you.

Thanks Rose. I haven't had any nutrient deficiencies this grow, just no troubles to speak of, I did switch nutrients for this grow and have fertilized less this time than my first grow.

After growing Kush on my first grow I was surprised how much less odor this strain has, not that's a bad thing, just hope for some good smoke!

The seedling is me trying to get a jump on my next grow, plan on just one plant this time and I'm going to try and "mainline" her and see how it goes. I keep the seedling in the tent for 12 hours then move her to the sunny window sill until the sun sets. Not a perfect solution but I have to make due with what I have.

Peace

some very nice buds coming......... well done with led.

:48:

October forgive me for not looking back to see if you told us what nutes you are using.. will you share?

October forgive me for not looking back to see if you told us what nutes you are using.. will you share?

I swapped over to this late in my first grow, I've used this exclusively for this grow. It's not organic but I like a dry water soluble fertilizer. It's certainly inexpensive and I like my results. I haven't used any fertilizer for the last five weeks, just watered.

Peace

View attachment 2015-06-03 15.16.27.jpg

Latest posts

Back