Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
happy anniversary $$$$

morning fellow bongers---always nice to wake and bake with you all

:bong: :bong: :D

High Mr Duck. How is your nest? Ready for winter?

:afroweed: :joint: :giggle: :joint4: :stoned:

The nest is good Rose:)

Not quite ready for winter, but there again I am never ready:laugh:

mucho gracias, Orange, I shall.

It is a fall morning with smoke from far away fires that make the sun a big ole orange ball.

It is time, you know what to do!

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

The rain has stopped and it is looking real nice outside.

BIU :bong:

morning/afternoon---smoked some hash last night that i gave to a friend several months ago---wow---it was that purple peach---what a treat---try some you'll like it:bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: BHC

Have a quick question for you guys. Im in week 6 of flower and dealing with caterpillars. They have been munching buds pretty good and i dont know how to treat them this late in flower. I used seven last week, dont really want to have to use it this late again.

What are you thinking?

Thanks, Drfting

Jeepers:eek: drft

Wish I could help, but I have not had caterpillars on my grow for over 18 years.

When I did have them they were in veg and I bought some stuff from WallyWorld that knocked them out and I can't remember what it was:(

yeah...I wouldnt use 7 anymore...best ya can do is find them and squuish M...

if they ready I would take them...Ill be looking at all my ladies for mold and what not...been working this week sun up to sun down..so I dont know whats going on outback this week

Latest posts

Back