Did Someone Say....Ducksfoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ducksfoot is really an interesting looking plant. Looks like she does have Affy roots.

As always, looking really good. You do grow some interesting strains, BBP. I wish I had a small taste of all you've grown.......:bong:

She's doing great besides the fact that I fed her with water that was too alkaline.Happened on New Years Eve...I was a lil bent:p. Didn't hurt her too bad. Just a few rust colored spots on the leaves. I'll def be more careful:D.

new 544.jpg

new 545.jpg

new 547.jpg

This looks like a good balcony plant untill it starts to Flower. Very cool,,almost a stealth grow.;)

hey BBP, had no idea you were growing ducksfoot! i can't believe it man, i haven't seen this strain, or even heard about it since way back when OverGrow was shut down...it's great to know there's still a stable strain out there somewhere of this ...2 thumbs up my friend :D , awesome grow for sure ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

BBP, that girl is just beautiful all the way. I thought it was a joke at first, because it looked more like Genovese Basil, than weed. Then, while growing bigger, it got stealthy. I could easily hide some in the flower beds. But, once in flower, the real deal starts showing. YUMMY!

Hey BB hows things going? hope your lady is still doing well?? Hows she smelling now? :)

She's gone Thorn:p. Sorry I haven't been too great with updating my threads. Just been so busy that I hardly take time to snap a pic. She was some good smoke but nothing great...I probably won't run her again.

Wow,
That ended on a sad note ! For every bit of that plants growth it held a good number of us in awe of the leaves webbed shape, I wonder if you could work out a cross between say Black Domina and the duck. Here is one of my old leaf pics to compare the webbing.
I don't think I would give up just yet, still a lot of promise there I think.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:
Family Pics 226.jpg

Family Pics 226.jpg

I rarely grow outside KK so stealth isn't really a big issue with me. My #1 concern is potency:p. If it doesn't knock me down...I lose interest.

bombbudpuffa said:
I don't think any breeders are interested in these. There are more webbed strains than the DF. I saw a couple different strains from Hawaii that were webbed. Hawaiin Webbed Indica was what one of them was called, if i'm not mistaken. From what I gather these aren't too potent and the webbed leaves don't show in crosses:(. They're purty though:D.
i had DF99 and your rite they dont show webbed leaves in crosses and IMO wasnt worth keeping

Mine come without the ribbed leaves..smooooth looking..see ist post "INDICA'

Latest posts

Back