Second Auto Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bogart Mc Thunderdunk said:
you could try to use your camera, look for macro setting(flower icon) or manual focus and zoom in on the pic on your pc.

cool thx a bunch bogart i will look into that right now

np, if youre getting blurry pics just try everything and anything, flash on/off more distance closer, view from above straight down etc. one will probably come out zoomable on a pc if its 10+ megapixels i would guess. colour might be a little off but im sure you could tell amber from clear etc.

this was the best shot i got all the other pics are way to blurry its zoomed in to almost 400 percent still think i need it a little closer not shure tho

012-001.JPG

never mind could not get the zoomed in pic to load on picasa.guess ill just get trying still my scope gets here

if you have paint inbuilt it should let you view it in full size and zoom in etc, or anything. if on mac is picasa the only image program? upload the file to some host and ill send you a version if youre desperate. just find the clearest one on your camera, should be able to zoom in and tell if its blurry on that.

imageshack.us imgur.com or any host etc. i know its not the best idea to upload to outside sites but the file size limit here is harsh...
makes any detail useless.

looks like youve a bit to go to me atleast. with autos they seem to yellow alot more aswell towards the end, unless youre pumping N into them.

yea they have been geting ff tiger bloom would you suggest the regular feedings right up till the end.or stop like a week befor hand?

i know for a fact they are not ready yet the ladies are coming up on 8 weeks 57 days old i m shure they have at least a nother week to 10 plus days i just wanna make shure i have the camera thing down if for some reason the scope dosent get here in time funny thing i orderd it from that sight you suggested man they offer free shipping but its been two weeks since i ordered it ohh well for the price i cant complain

thx for all the help

i would probably cut the feed a week/14 days or so before harvest but id judge by the trics to see when that would be. some continue through to the end though just my personal preference.

id say you have a few weeks left anyway, looks like theres a decent bit of growth left to me but im relatively new myself.

ah kk thought you were wanting to chop soon not so rushed so.

Day 57 week 8 update

we are geting closer and closer to chop chop time man i cant wait the laides are looking so lovely.the colas are so big and juicy and stinky i cant take enough pics im very pleased with how this grow has gone temps have been a bit of an issue past couple weeks think i got it under control

enjoy some pics i know i do

001.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

:holysheep: those babies look amazing wow what do they smell like

dekgib said:
:holysheep: those babies look amazing wow what do they smell like

thx dekgib

let me tell you the smell is very strong as soon as you open the door to my room the smell punches you right in the face.its a very sweet fruity smell i love it i like to touch some of the leafs on the coloas the resin is very sticky and you can smell it on your hand for a while:hubba:

they look and sound awesome:icon_smile:
youre gonna get a decent yield off them

just a thought too, might be paranoid nonsense but ive read to always keep tattoos out of pictures as they can be used to identify you, probably only if you have a record. anyway not important..

Day 63 week 9 update

well its been a very fun and a learning experience these past 9 weeks i am greatfull for all the help form everyone thx soo much i have my scope love lookin at the buds untill my eye starts to hurt i have been checkin them every day. from what i see they are starting too look real milky not soo much clear or partly cloudy no amber yet think ill give em a couple more days any advice since this is a really important step in getting your buds the ripest and most thc content imo well anyways love how they turned out they smell soo freakin good and soo sticky enjoy some....... Pics

001.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

Glad ya got your scope just in time. Looks nice. Congrats on the grow.

I'm starting a new auto AK47 grow. So far 22/24 broke ground since Sunday. Fingers crossed for more girls than I got room for :).

thank you OHC its been fun and a lot of hard work cant wait till the three ladies are done i need the room for my cheese auto and i have 1 more AK thats about 3 weeks old:D best of luck on your AK grow OHC

a few grow room pics enjoy

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

family photo

the colas are getting so heavy i had to tie some of them up because they sway back and fourth and are way top heavy at this point dont want the poor little stems to break gettin close

001.JPG

well here is a few pics OHC the tallest AK is about 32 1/2 inch tall

the last pic is of a sample i cut 5 days ago

001.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

013.JPG

Latest posts

Back