Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not so steady PJ, the air conditioner hose came off the back, when i went to tuck them in it was 100F degrees in there... Can you say horse manure? This morning it is 78 and they don't look like they got cooked. OMG... We have no idea how that happened. Now the hose is duck taped to the AC.... So irritated I was, but seeing them this morning looking ok, i sure hope they are. OF course we will have to wait and see won't we. Damnit!

Not so steady PJ, the air conditioner hose came off the back, when i went to tuck them in it was 100F degrees in there... Can you say horse manure? This morning it is 78 and they don't look like they got cooked. OMG... We have no idea how that happened. Now the hose is duck taped to the AC.... So irritated I was, but seeing them this morning looking ok, i sure hope they are. OF course we will have to wait and see won't we. Damnit!

That sucks, but everything is probably ok right?

It gets to a 100 in nature, then you cooled the room back down, kind of like that hot day came and went yeah?

We won't know if it stressed the plants for a while. I have plants outside in 105 that are great. Inside at 100 is STRESS. Heat outside is no problem if they have water...
Inside is not ok. I am thinking positive thoughts. Thanks Tact.

Thanks kindbud, it was probably 7 hours.. They seem ok.. we will see. I am thinking good thoughts.

Thanks kindbud, it was probably 7 hours.. They seem ok.. we will see. I am thinking good thoughts.

I'm only running the GH nute line up without the armor SI, had a couple 100 degree days where I was thinking the worst, but with just watering in the morning and early evening, they pulled through and actually flourished. Yeah im ought not get as large a yield, but that's the price of growing outdoors in some areas.

I want to think happy thoughts, but many of you thinking they will be alright I am sure is based on HPS tech. Heat with LED's which give off three times the useable light can be deadly, and I mean fast.

I hope they are okay, but I have seen first hand what can happen, and it ain't pretty.

Sending pink mojo.
:farm:

I sure miss swearing at a time like this. I did the final pruning PJ and have clones of all of them. The I cookies looks like nothing ever happened. SSDD looks sad... I will get some pic's tomorrow. They are showing the reverse taco on some but not all leaves. I know for a fact that if they had been under hps they would be brown and crispy.

How the hose came off the back of the ac unit still baffles me. It is taped and the tape checked am and pm now.

Thanks guys.

Dang, bummer on the added stress Rose. Hoping for the best for you. Green mojo

Took some pic's for PJ this morning. I think the plants will survive. At what cost? who knows.
But first, this picture reminded me of Orangesunshine. Lets see if he looks in my journal. lol This was out on the patio this morning... lovely cool 68.

View attachment DSCF3138.JPG

View attachment DSCF3126.jpg

View attachment DSCF3132.jpg

View attachment DSCF3131.jpg

Mr rb thinks this hydrangea is a little too big? who needs to see out the dining room window anyway, there is pot out there.View attachment DSCF3137.JPG

I'd go straight water a minute. They look to have a good amount of N at this point. Remember, these will eat less than your normal feeding.

Other than that, I see no real damage and you should be fine in a week or so.
:farm:

Well that is the best news I have heard in a while. Thanks PJ. It is a big worry. I hope they are ok.. These are beautiful genetics that i really didn't want to screw up.

WH, always nice to see you.

Looking forward to LED updates. I have 3 of those same lights now. 2 in my veg tent and one in my flower room next to a 1000 w HPS. just started flowering a purple kush about a week ago. i got room for 2 more in there if this goes well.

So ten days since the big stress and they are showing it this morning BUT, because these are such great genetics they have started to bloom.... Lots of crispy leaves at the bottom...seems the bottom of the plants took the heat the most. Here is an update on the LED girls. I think they look really said even tho they have had much cooler temps and fresh air with the shed double doors wide open. I am so sorry that heat happened to these fabulous girls.
View attachment DSCF3147.JPG

View attachment DSCF3148.JPG

View attachment DSCF3149.JPG

View attachment DSCF3150.JPG

View attachment DSCF3151.JPG

View attachment DSCF3152.JPG

To bad about the heat Rosebud, hopefully not to bad. Your outside plants look happy.

Latest posts

Back