2nd Grow, Berry Bomb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

October420

the King of October
Reaction score
Alright planted these 2 Bomb Seeds "Berry Bombs" back on Feb 10th. I'm using the same set-up as my first grow:

* 32" x 32" x 84" Lighthouse Hydro Tent
* TopLed 576 watt

My first grow I had 3 in the tent and didn't do anything but watch them grow, no topping, cropping no LST all I did was prune some of the lower branches and let them do their thing.

This time I'm seriously considering setting up a scrog to try and optimize my LED light. I've read that you wait until the plants are about 10" tall before topping them.

I'd appreciate any feed back from anyone who can tell me when and how to top these two Berry Bombs.

Peace

View attachment 20150316_130545.jpg

View attachment 20150316_130612.jpg

Nice babies you have there. I have never done a scrog. Someone else will be by.. great last grow Oct, i am sure you will rock this one as well.

Babies look great, pulling up a chair to watch the fun :)

Nice babies you have there. I have never done a scrog. Someone else will be by.. great last grow Oct, i am sure you will rock this one as well.

Rose, don't you top your plants when growing under LED's? I believe the same method to top is typical whether you are going to scrog or not. I might be wrong here, just thinking out loud.

They look beautiful and healthy. You are going to rock this grow bigger than last, October.
Don't they look pretty.

Did that go fast for you? WOW, so pretty. I miss you when you don't post. Thanks for being here.

looking good........ isn't the top LED the same as the mars LED :48:

They are looking wonderful_ I don't think you would have had room to scrog anyway with such nice full bushy plants.

Hey thanks everyone. Rosebud I've been so busy lately with work and my grand daughter plays high school softball and now playing travel ball I spend most of my time working or at the ball park.

Hemp Goddess I think you are right, after I topped them (thanks Rose) they really bushed up and I really didn't see the point in a scrog. I think I might try growing a Sativa next time, perhaps that would be better suited to scrog?

Grower13, yes TopLed is now Mars. This light I'm using is awesome, I'm really pleased with it.

Peace

Plants are looking great, I'm liking the results with the LEDs, wish they could work in my application.

That Bomb seeds did a great job with the Berrybomb, she's sweet and stinky. A friend crossed her with nirvana white widow, I'm running 3 of them right now, as well as made some crosses with a male WWxBB I had, can't wait to see what those hold

Plants are looking great, I'm liking the results with the LEDs, wish they could work in my application.

That Bomb seeds did a great job with the Berrybomb, she's sweet and stinky. A friend crossed her with nirvana white widow, I'm running 3 of them right now, as well as made some crosses with a male WWxBB I had, can't wait to see what those hold

Curious, why wouldn't LED's work in your situation? Now I've never grown with anything but with this LED I'm using now. But for my space which is less than 3' x 3' I think it's the right choice. Perhaps one day if I had a larger space I would consider using HID lighting.

The first grow I did was Bomb's "Kush Bomb" and was really pleased with not only my yield but the quality of the end result. I had made provisions for the odor and I'm glad I did, she had a very strong odor. That's why I was surprised by the lack of odor with the "Berry Bomb" at least at this point in the grow. I really like the way these buds are developing, nice and frosty, I'm looking forward to harvest.

Really looking forward to learning more about growing, lots on my list, want to learn how to clone and crossing strains like your friend. Right now I'm hampered by lack of space.

Peace

Curious, why wouldn't LED's work in your situation? Now I've never grown with anything but with this LED I'm using now. But for my space which is less than 3' x 3' I think it's the right choice. Perhaps one day if I had a larger space I would consider using HID lighting.

The first grow I did was Bomb's "Kush Bomb" and was really pleased with not only my yield but the quality of the end result. I had made provisions for the odor and I'm glad I did, she had a very strong odor. That's why I was surprised by the lack of odor with the "Berry Bomb" at least at this point in the grow. I really like the way these buds are developing, nice and frosty, I'm looking forward to harvest.

Really looking forward to learning more about growing, lots on my list, want to learn how to clone and crossing strains like your friend. Right now I'm hampered by lack of space.

Peace
I'm in a large space with high ceilings 😉, cloning does take a formula, but it gets easier with each time. Breeding is a different animal all together can't get out of control fast lol, took me a minute but I Finally got the hang of it too. Remember gotta think like plant, lol

lol, plants don't think, they do, they are, they be ! I am feeling very zen this morning.

Latest posts

Back