Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BWANABUD.. How are you and your family? So nice to see you. I hope you are all well and doing fine. Don't be a stranger please.

Looking great rose! So the acdc had cooties? What about the Harley? :(

That ACDC is just a problem child. I dumped some beneficial nematodes on her last night and have beneficial mites coming. She won't clone, she is the smallest in the yard. I don't know why... I have tried to clone her 4 times.. I don't get it. The Harlequin is stellar..She is happy, thank you so much for all your trouble in getting her for me. I so appreciate it. I will get a pic of her and maybe you will have a guess at what her deal is. Thank you Ston!

I can almost hear them talking every time I look at the pictures. So nice :)

Dangit Rose,,,i am soooo jealous. I wanna grow outside.:cry:

WH, i wish all you guys could grow outside.. it is fun. I learned to grow inside but this is more fun for me. I get to share lots more this way.. big plants..woohoo.

I think today we will start the flowering nutes... maybe get them in the mood to switch.

your girls are beautiful Rose. I wish I could grow like yours . Just part of your flower garden. I have to keep mine locked up and fenced in. yours are so natural.
Some strains are hard to clone and some you can just stick them in the ground and they will grow.
Great to see your grow always .

looking spectacular rosebud---i think they were saying they want some flowering nutes

Wow Mrs rose. You are well on your way. Enjoy! Best of luck to a less worrisome year than last

They are females,,they aren't whispering anything,,they are bitching about something i bet. Probably,,,MOMMMM that tree is touching me,,or I hate those little flowers or my sister is wearing my leaves. :rofl:

woohoo! there you have it Rose, i told ya these girls will grow into trees, it is very nice, they still have the flowering to stretch wow! i think you will need hacksaws and stuff to chop them down

Rosebud
Very nice garden you have. The great outdoors. Open to some. Closed to most. Your plants look good. Very odd one won't clone and is small. I hope you get that answer soon.

Latest posts

Back