Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! - I hope Miss Lisa ain't still mad at me !-- McLoadie too !!-- be good to.hear from them !-- Making some new friends here too !!-- Turns out me and Giggy grew up in the same neck of the woods ! Yoop U gonna do that Welcome to the club thing ?? Lay out the rules n stuff ? Think I'll just fire my pipe up and watch the grass grow today !! Got some maintenance work to do -- got to get a.box cleaned filled and ready for the 1 st. -- drilling holes in my boxes checkerboard pattern lids turn them from 17 spot to 34 spot aero boxes ! Anyone else sending 8 inch plants to bloom ?

Keef,
You know, I am wanting to but, if I knew how to keep from getting timed out it would be a grin. Way too frustrating to work that long and loose it when you try to post it. Don`t know how to keep it from happening for sure.

Grettings MR1- no it's not the Black Widow -- Little over a year ago I bought 50 White Widow ( I think it was from (buydutchseed.com) or Mr.Nice I can't be sure anymore !-- I grew them up a little then sexed them -- saved one little boy out back.-- trashed the hermies and isolated the finest females! Over the months I have culled them down to the best 4 lines through cloning. When I switched to aero the collars I ordered were color coded so I choose a color to represent each clone line. A freaky mutant indica phenotype ended up in A black collar !--- I have no Mother Plants and clone from clones in veg ! I have been tempted to order some Black WIDOW seed and reunite the family but the Widow isn't the most stable variety phenotypes cover the spectrum ! She takes about 70 days to finish and my rotation is set up by the month which screws me up -- a 60 day finish time is my goal !! Gonna cross my Widow with some A.K. and see if doesn't do the trick ! I'm not looking for the perfect variety but instead I'm searching for the perfect plant --- when I find it I'll clone the hell out of it and grow it for decades !

Sounds good Keef, there are too many White Widows out there , that is why I would like to try Mr.Nice Black Widow,is it not the original White Widow , he changed the name. If you cross the Widow with an Ak47 I think you get White Russian, 53 to 63 days flower.

MAN I'm GLAD THAT THESE JAPANEESE BEATLES LIKE MY RASPBERRIES BETTER THAN MARIJUANA. THEY ARE DISTROYING THEM. I FOUND ONE IN MY GROW ,BUT THEY ARE BIG ENOUGH TO PICK OFF IF THEY GET TO BE A PROBLEM. BUT THE RASPBERRIES ARE A TOTAL LOSS. SORRY I MISSED THE COFFEE THIS MORNING. HAD TO GO TO TOWN.

I think U right !-- have to check seedfinders strains and their crosses -- should do the trick or at least bring finish time closer to 60 days-- Was Looking at God Bud but crossing it on my Widow would at least get me in trouble !-- Hey Guys-- met the new Game Warden today-- they got no sense of humor at all !! The last one moved after that run in with that lady from P.E.T.A. --- The infamous coyote scandal and all !! Anyway !- Apparently it is against the law to strap a jacked up leaf blower to the back of a kayak ! Some wings and that puppy would have lifted off ! Next time I'll give him a run for his money !! Twin blowers and it won't be nothing but a blur !!

my brother put a electric trolling motor through the bottom of a canoe through a bushing. Then he made steering with foot pedals and a bike sprocket and chain. he could do about 5 miles an hour without ever putting his paddle in the water. it was neat as heck. people could not figure out how he was moving.

Gotta quit sleeping in and having a late "wake and bake" call. So here goes, it`s "WAKE AND BAKE" time ya`ll. Coffee and Stacked Kush this morning. Think this is my most potent strain yet. It kicks butt, in a good way. Repeat as necessary. Peace.

PS,
4 am bedtime leads to sleeping in a little.

leads to a late coffee club .......good morning all. Seems like the best T.V. is on late at night .

Mornin' all !--- I do like a good wake and bake -- I would like a toke or two of that " Stacked Kush" for breakfast-- sounds all toasty !! Tried lots of drugs over the years but good weed just never disappoints !! I have a plan today -- I only plan on getting lit once !! Got a good headstart already !!-- who was it who used to say -- Have a good Fryday all !! I need alcohol to do my extractions so I got this electric hot water heater in the garage that has been begging me to turn it into a moonshine still !! Everclear cost $30 a quart and my recipe say add one gallon per pound of weed !! I can't pay that everytime!!

Mornin', Old Farts! Got my wake and bake on this morning. Doesn't take much of that Black Lights bubble hash to do it, either. I don't have to brew my caffeine like you do, Yoop. I just pop the top and dump it over a glass of ice.

Bozzo, head down to your local hardware/farm supply/big box store and find a little number called "BAG-A-BUG". It's a hormone based trap made by Spectracide. These buggers WORK! If you've got a big infestation, you'll be changing the bag every day.
These things put out a smell that you can't smell but the beetles can and LOVE. They crash into the thing, fall in the bag, and then can't crawl back out.

I've used 'em for years.

Keef, you make nice nice-nice with the GW, ok? Maybe he'll turn a blind eye when you go on another creepy crawley mission with your pellet rifle......

HIGH Y/ALL!!!!!!

follow the white ribbit (that's me.) smoke more smoke. generate good vibrations. love one another. rock on peace you smoke more pot. mosh for peace, or peas, if you're hungry!

What is this ? Someone imitating Lisabelinda ? Lisa glad U made it ! Hope all goes well ! Welcome to the new homeland !

keef,
Stacked Kush was a freebie seed. Not a high yielder, but the most potent strain I have grown, so far. Sure happy that lonely seed sprouted and grew to maturity. Peace.

My Widow seed came with 10 free seed with no idea what they were !-- I will never use seeds agin with no idea of their heritage !! Trying to find the highest THC variety available was informative ! First I found Indica 50 which was supposed to produce 50% THC. -- then Annihilation Bud at 54.3% -- all tracing back to the same seed company -- starting at $1,000 per bean ! Somebody be running a scam ! Another company selling Blue Elephant Bud have complaints about hermie seed ! I quess I 'll just have to breed Cup Winners and look for a diamond in the dust !!

I made it ya'll only got loaded once today -- Now if I can only get someone to build me a small barge or pontoon boat that has lockdowns for R.V. wheels-- Drive me a R.V. right up on to it lock down the wheels and drop the drive shaft down to prop shaft-- Off to New Orleans for Mardi Gras---intercoastal waterway goes from Mexico to the Keys and up or down Old Man River .--- just need a floating grow room and I'm down -- can U call something like that a houseboat ??

Greetings -- I'm an old fart and I was wondering if there are other old carts out there quietly growing weed !-- I grow a White Widow rotation in aero under LEDs!- I hope there are other seniors out there who find it easier to talk to people closer to their age. Coming out of the shadows is a big step for me and I hope others will come around maybe have a morning communal Wake and Bake!- I'm just barely computer literate so don't let that stop U ! We will learn from each other ! I'll figure out that profile thing later !

hello you old fart.

did you old farts go to bed? do i have to plead my case to yoin up with you, again?

What is this ? Someone imitating Lisabelinda ? Lisa glad U made it ! Hope all goes well ! Welcome to the new homeland !
it is a good homeland, requiring only the sowing of the seeds of discontent. i'd become the "stoned yoda of G+" but you guys are my faves. HIGH! howrya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back