Amero's Guerilla Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amerowolf

Reaction score
Yeah so....This is my first time growing. I used to see my brother do this awhile ago when I was to little to know what he was doing. Well He used to grow the best Blueberry in Northern Illinois. Or so they say, well he's turned his life around and is in the military and It's my turn to continue his legacy.

Day One-Germination and attaining my seeds

Today my buddy gave me the seeds another guy plucked from the best weed he ever smoked. He gave me about 20 seeds, but about 7 of them where shriveled and whiteish so I'm saving them...for smoking or eating or whatever. So I wrapped them up in a dark colored damp washcloth and it's sitting onto of my monitor being warmed at this moment. I made a mixture of dirt that I'm going to pot them in and such this morning.

Notice I say I'm guerilla growing. Well yes I am but i want to get my babies started first. I've had rat poison around my planting area for awhile to keep those pesky critters away. I found the best spots in my various neighbors yards and some in the forest and such. It takes alot of climbing over barbed wire and hopping fences to get to these places though, but that's ok I'm getting kind of fat i could use the exercise. Anyway, now I be off to prepare the soil in the main planting areas. That should be great fun since it's dark!

Some of the best smoke I`ve ever read about has been from bagseed. Maybe you can get some pics - someone might be able to identify the strain for you. :)

Many guerilla growers start their seeds indoors. The bigger the seedling is when planted guerilla-style, the more chance it has to survive out in the wild.

Watch out for that barbed wire - its some mean stuff to tangle with.

Will you have pics? Keep us posted. Thanks.

Goldie said:
Some of the best smoke I`ve ever read about has been from bagseed. Maybe you can get some pics - someone might be able to identify the strain for you. :)

Many guerilla growers start their seeds indoors. The bigger the seedling is when planted guerilla-style, the more chance it has to survive out in the wild.

Watch out for that barbed wire - its some mean stuff to tangle with.

Will you have pics? Keep us posted. Thanks.

yea once you get caught up in that barbed wire the whole thing sticks to you its almost impossible to get out of
good luck with the growing you started germination a little late but thats ok i geuss what strain is it?

ye good luck...look forward to seeing some pics when they begin to grow

I'd post some pics, but I ain't got a web cam or even a camera for that matter.

Anyway, I haven't posted here in awhile because there's been alittle suspicion around my house. Yeah so my partial growing partner is taking care of my seeds as his house. I'm getting themback today though. From what he tells me they've sprouted and are doing wonderful. I'll ask him about the strain for you guys.

Latest posts

Back