New grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
Ok, here is my new setup, I will be growing some jock horror. I also took picture of my white widow male :mad: :mad: .

Nice work! What kind of light is that in the third picture?

Suggestion:
Put the small plants on bricks or wood blocks or something to get them closer to the light.

Ganja you think bending after a week of flowering can stress the plant into male?
The picture you see does are the white widow male plants which I removed them already. I am starting jock horror, it seems like a fast growing strain. I had sprout in less then 24hrs and ones I threw them in the soil they popped out the next day. Hope I will be able to vegg 9 sprouts with my 400watt system at a decent size, I don't really want them that big.

biz..are you having "male" problems?..too many, I mean?..or hermies?
undue stress can promote hermies, especially in "less than perfect" genetics. I've also found that stress during the 2-4 week of seedling, seems promote more males. Those weeks, try lower temps(65-70) higher humidity, and 18/6 or 16/8 light cycle, under as much blue spectrum as you can muster.

Latest posts

Back