cow manure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro420

stoner
Reaction score
i heard that cow manure will help my plants grow but i was wondering if it will make them taste grose? and i was wondering if i put kiwi or something in the soil if that would make them taste better? any help would be appreciated :bong:

Cow manure is full of nitrogen so is great for veg stage. The manure does take a while to breakdown however before it is in a usable form for the plant. It will not make the weed taste bad at all.

I have no experience about putting fruit in soil. It is supposed to provide sugar for micro organisms which is good. I doubt that it will make your weed taste like kiwi. Check out kindphriends grow journal. He gave fruit to his plants.

Its true but you have to be careful

Outside cow manure can be used fresh, just at a small amount. I don't think bud retains the taste of it's food or alot of us would have bud that tastes like crap...literally!

I know One of my Friends Mom-dukes who grow a plant in manure, That she got from work. She was in waste management so she got tha manure from work. (human Manure) and It grew Extremely big an bushy that's all I know. so I'd say give it a try!!!

so what your trying to say YBM, is, i should squat at the base of my plant and take a ****, and it will grow into a monster. lol. no my location is next to a farm, but im not going to use fresh manure. but after harvest ill be putting it down for next year to give it time to settle.

so what your trying to say YBM, is, i should squat at the base of my plant and take a ****, and it will grow into a monster

:rofl: :rofl: Not a pretty thought

Ewwww.....but why bother getting it from work when you can have a fresh supply at home any day? :LOL.

Thats nasty but u really dont want to use the fresh stuff just a little to much and it will burn em !!!!!!!

lol that would **** if plants retained what food it took in and made the bud tasted that way or would itjust feed it water that strawberry water and the bud would taste like strawberrys lol that would be sweet

k im gunna try putting kiwis in one of them just to see what happens ill probably try one with cow **** 2 lol

Va Young bob Marley said:
I know One of my Friends Mom-dukes who grow a plant in manure, That she got from work. She was in waste management so she got tha manure from work. (human Manure) and It grew Extremely big an bushy that's all I know. so I'd say give it a try!!!

just when i thought i had heard it all!, lol i better start eating healthy, self made nutes lol...srry man lol

Well in that case i'll fert mine on Saturdays so they get a good dose of Sierra Nevada

can plants get a hang over.....oh yes....they can :huh:

allgrownup said:
Well in that case i'll fert mine on Saturdays so they get a good dose of Sierra Nevada

can plants get a hang over.....oh yes....they can :huh:

LMAO lol oh my good lol oh wait i dont get it how can a plant get a hang over lol

they tend to wilt and then just "Hang over"............

LMAO

ljjr said:
just when i thought i had heard it all!, lol i better start eating healthy, self made nutes lol...srry man lol

yea real Funny. I was just tellin something from what I know. ya can do what you wanna too your plants. Me myself I grow my ALL NATURAL, No additives. An can I get my sack back, thank you. Now that funny lol.:peace:

I don't think i'd put any human **** near my plants, not even dog ****. I wouldn't use anything other than cow manure or chicken manure. I can get both from around where i live but i usually get "black kow". It's mixed with stuff so it's not so dangerous on your plants.

anyways good luck and best wishes.

Hey, I have a manure question and I swear I am not trying to be snarky. But would hamster **** do my plants any good? They are compact little turds that I am not afraid of. I run the other way when I see big ol piles....:)

haha, ummm to be honest i really have no idea. i mean i guess it still has nutrients so i guess it would, but i'm not sure. alls i know is i stick with chicken manure or cow manure. Just go buy a bag of black kow lol, it's great!!!! or...use hampster pellets i guess they'd call them lol XD.

I hope you find your answer some where and sorry i can't answer it for you smokin'mom.

Latest posts

Back