The Poet is back...!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poet

Reaction score
Greetings,

My internet service provider was changed around and I haven't had service for 10 weeks! But I am back!
I have a few stories to tell but am still getting my passwords found and my digital stuff working.
I've a few new strains and had an ordeal with my Satori getting root bound. A cloning disaster, but general improvement on all fronts.

Thank you...

The Poet...♪

hey there poet, Satori has some freaky fast growing roots. what caused your cloning disaster? what method are you using?

Zem,

After having a 105.5% success rate the very next batch of clones had a success rate that was... out of 25 clones I had 2 survive!
What's that a -4% rate?
I am still trying to figure out what went wrong but evidently I did everything wrong. I intend to write it all down in an attempt to earn more about cloning but I can't right now. I'll get back to y'all soon.

The Poet...♪

Welcome back Poet. Don't let one little failure get to you--I know that you did not do everything wrong. Even one little thing can cause clones to not root.

Clones are funny. I cut 8 a while back and forgot to plant 'em. About 4 days later I saw them sitting in a Dixie cup and said oops! Stuck em in the cloner anyway. 7 of em are going fine. I also took 6 more, which I actually took care with and lost 'em all. Go figure. Don't sweat it, just go again.

Wow...10 weeks no Internet...:(
.......Welcome back .....:48:.....

Latest posts

Back