g13 real?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romeo_rulez

Reaction score
i was lookin up seeds and i jus paused at g13 when i was looking at them.....i would marry that ******...she looks crazy...wish i get to smoke that some day in my life...but is it impossible to get? not crosses actual clones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-13

As far as I know G-13 is only available as a male plant and that is why there are only crosses available.
Its not confirmed but there sure are crosses out there. Never know if it a marketing stragety or not. but I look forward to when I grow the cross I have out. To see how good it is. :)

thier is airbourne g13 and pacific g13, east and west coast. their are many crosses to tinker with.

As far as I know G-13 is only available as a male plant and that is why there are only crosses available.
Its not confirmed but there sure are crosses out there. Never know if it a marketing stragety or not. but I look forward to when I grow the cross I have out. To see how good it is.

...???..now "MY" understanding was the origonal g13 was smuggled from a government university lab as a clone...a female clone.
How in the world did it become a male???..
Honestly, there has been so much "hype, rumor, legend and outright lies" circulated about the "G", noone knows "what" is truth and what isn't. IMHO..all 100% speculation and marketing tactics.
"NOT" saying pacific and airbornes versions aren't exceptional specimens, just saying the chance of either being direct descendants of the "origonal"(if there truely ever was such a thing) is ...questionable.

wikipedia said:
G-13 is the codename for a strain of cannabis, possibly a mutant variety cultivated by the American government during the 1960s. According to urban legend, the CIA, FBI, and other agencies procured the best strains of marijuana from breeders all over the world. At an installation at the University of Mississippi, they bred many new hybrids. Putting these together, they created a strain that was more powerfully intoxicating than any of the original hybrids. This strain, G-13, was a primarily indica phenotype strain and provided a very potent smoke and a completely mellow high. Allegedly a single cutting of this potent strain was stolen by an employee at this government facility and released into the public domain. Other rumors say G-13 was developed by the University of Washington's cannabis testing facility for medical testing during the 1970s, but this, too, has not been verified.

See there hick, you heard something different. I think it is a marketing hype as well, but people put the tag on just some very great phenos without knowing the true origin. IMHO.
I guess the reason why I heard that only a male was stolen was due to the fact that I have yet to see a "pure G13" strain for sale by clone or by seed. So would make sense why there would only be male out there. But again its all hearsay without any verifiable data. Guess like the tootsie pop "the world may never know" :p

yea...some people herd sheep, too....;)

Hick said:
yea...some people herd sheep, too....;)
sheep, wolves and sheep-dogs ;)

p.s. brooklyn bridge X G13 :p

why doesnt some smart pot head just make a g-13ish strain in his basement? (yes there are alot of smart potheads, no smart drunks though)

lol @ no smart drunks..

I used to know someone who was seriosly into crossed strains, and used to grow g-13 with either ak or some kinda haze which i cant remember, damn that was a potent smoke, best green ive ever had... Ever

Is that when you really tripped balls and you will never forget how stoned you were? was this the "lung" incident (the most cained you have ever been)

Oh man yeah, I shouldnt have driven but i had no choice, slept in my car at a service station for 4 hours, woke up, and proceeded to cover my steering wheel in everything id eaten that day.. proud to say that my only whitey was on some serious bud lol

Latest posts

Back