Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does. Who banned him and why? He didnt agree with them or what? Probably the same personn who closed my threads cause it didnt run with their political believes. Whats new. Gonna ban all Republicans?

Wait a minute, ,why does it show G13 logged in. Am i missing something?

No Rose,,,im finally getting the rest of the Story. Hope my brother G, will hurry up and get his butt back here. Its all a big misunderstanding G13. Rose would never ban you Bro. Rose is a strong Women with strong believes, ,but she aint a banner,,not in her heart. Me and Rose have disagreements,,but she loves Weedhopper and i loves her. Come on back Bro.
Fking spammers.

No Rose,,,im finally getting the rest of the Story. Hope my brother G, will hurry up and get his butt back here. Its all a big misunderstanding G13. Rose would never ban you Bro. Rose is a strong Women with strong believes, ,but she aint a banner,,not in her heart. Me and Rose have disagreements,,but she loves Weedhopper and i loves her. Come on back Bro.
Fking spammers.

Well I'm clueless, so what's new? Clearly Grower13 is logged into the site.

Is he logged in,are never logged out? I cant send him a PM!

See I thought ya'll was talking about that weed dude posting a price list Today ! -- I'm clueless as usual !

We are all clueless. Now im gonna pop another top and hit my one hitter.

I didn't know anything about it or have anything to do with what ever happened !-- U can go see where I commented about that guy getting bounced and see I was referring to that weed dude that posted that price list !-- I thought Rose was on watch and bounced the spammer ! -- It was only there a half hour tops !
I was commenting on how fast the post was taken down and I assumed the poster too !-- This is all news to me !
I'll see ya'll later !-- Just finished a what-a-burger and got some packing to do ! --

Packing,,,you better not move,,i was planning a trip to the beach when it warms up. :smoke1:

No Hopper we not moving !-- I have to go home to bury my little brother !-- Ya'll can give me the credit or blame or whatever for whatever happened but my mind has been elsewhere all day between the tears !--

Keef Just got the older post read. Sorry Cuz. Be Safe. And Embrace your family. My bad Day at work is nothing. I will be grateful.

Take care Keef. Time to concentrate on family Bro.

Will do Hippy !-- I been kinda disconnected today !-- While D.D. was up at the job interview with her peeps she was telling them that I was wanting a little motor bike for running around over here and one had just bought a new "Scooter" because he wanted a bigger one or something and offered his old one to D.D. for a song !
She ask what I thought ?- I told her sure !--Sounds good to me !-- I never been on a motor bike U didn't straddle !-- Any pointers for one them put your feet in front of U scooters ? -- They got any pedals on the floor where your feet be ? -- My feet in front of me I'm be looking for a clutch , brake something down there !--- Where the shifter be ? -- Will it be like other bikes ? -- 1 up and the rest down or is that opposite ? -I should remember that stuff!- Somebody better give me some pointers fore I strap that hog on !-- That's just gonna seem just totally wrong having your feet in front !-- Got nice fat tires work good on the beach !-- What kind is it ? -- Tell U what I know !-- It's white !-- Go at least 60 mph !-- Got fat tires ! -- Done ! -- I get Hopper down here maybe we put a NOX kit on it and see how fast it go ! --Call it the Suicycle !-- I out run all the old people !

I wonder if this is part of the Umbra surprise if you notice the one leaf growing on top of the other middle leaf it did this on two different leafs

65b94e7d150f9e7d044de2c36485cc6a.jpg

340086c007394a180d07b835197f1085.jpg

good morning ofc. Keef, thinking of you and DD on your trip home. We love ya.. be safe and enjoy that cool scooter DD picked up for you...

so after a three month cure my outdoor grow still sucks. Mr rb made some oil for our friend Joe and it isn't very strong. I am so disappointed. I need some good clean dank..
That is my whine this morning.

We have finally hit 30 degrees, we have two inches of ice on 2 feet of snow... but i hear it might start melting.. woo hoo. i haven't been out of the house in 12 days... omg.

Join me for our morning smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back